Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 141

Thread: FT: SWANSEA CITY 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

  1. #1

    FT: SWANSEA CITY 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Sunday 12 noon, live on Sky

    Referee: ROBERT JONES
    Assistants: Lee Venamore and Nigel Lugg
    Fourth Official : Jeremy Simpson

  2. #2

    Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    https://youtu.be/yfwqQSByERk

    Was a bit worried about the footage at the outset but a bit happier towards the end.

    A change of strategy?

    Let's get at 'em!!


  3. #3

    Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    I see Swansea fans are planning a song about “paying our bills” in reference to the Sala fee.
    The irony.

  4. #4

    Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    I see Swansea fans are planning a song about “paying our bills” in reference to the Sala fee.
    The irony.
    Have they checked their credit rating?😱

  5. #5

    Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    This game always feel bigger because of the fact nobody has done the double over the other.

  6. #6

    Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    This game always feel bigger because of the fact nobody has done the double over the other.
    As Basil said, “Don’t mention the war”.........didn’t we beat them about 4 times one season in war time football.

  7. #7

    Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    I’ve never really understood the fuss about doing the double. I’d happily lose both games if we got promoted and they didn’t

  8. #8

    Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    I’ve never really understood the fuss about doing the double. I’d happily lose both games if we got promoted and they didn’t

    They have no midfield and a crap defence so if Neil hasn’t worked this out then there’s no hope. No hoofing all the time, straight through them as all the jacks I know say they are weak as.....

  9. #9

    Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    The Emiliano Sala Boarding Pass

    There’s some very odd people about.

  10. #10

    Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Is this the first time with this ref?

  11. #11

    Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Is this the first time with this ref?
    Nope, one previous game in our promotion season against Barnsley (we won).
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43206633

  12. #12

    Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    The Emiliano Sala Boarding Pass

    There’s some very odd people about.
    Absolutely vile

  13. #13

    Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    The Emiliano Sala Boarding Pass

    There’s some very odd people about.
    Have you seen your average jack? Makes the hills have eyes appear ok

  14. #14

  15. #15

    Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    The mentality to produce such material escapes me. Must be lacking.

  16. #16

    Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    I know we've sold out but how many are we taking to the San Giro?

  17. #17

    Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    I know we've sold out but how many are we taking to the San Giro?
    1650, that’s all they would give us

  18. #18

    Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    I had dream last night. Some short tubby player scored a scorcher on the volley. Trouble was he had a white shirt on!
    🙁

  19. #19

    Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    The mentality to produce such material escapes me. Must be lacking.
    The other threads regarding this were removed as not to give the image extra attention. I do wonder if we will see other related gestures at the game tomorrow. Can’t say the build up to these derbies excite me. Just fear it’s going to go horribly wrong.

  20. #20

    Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Sleep tight blooobirds. Got to be up bright and early for the bus. We will win tomorrow.

  21. #21

    Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    The other threads regarding this were removed as not to give the image extra attention. I do wonder if we will see other related gestures at the game tomorrow. Can’t say the build up to these derbies excite me. Just fear it’s going to go horribly wrong.
    I guarantee some jacks will be doing plane motions, knowing they will all be getting filmed, a nice early knock and an appearance in the echo will be nice for them....

  22. #22

    Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread


  23. #23

    Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Rodon out for the Jacks. Played every game for them this season.

  24. #24

    Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Tomlin injured or can’t play multiple games in a week?

  25. #25

    Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Tomlin injured or can’t play multiple games in a week?
    Hoilett and Tomlin injured according to club Tweet

  26. #26

    Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    As Basil said, “Don’t mention the war”.........didn’t we beat them about 4 times one season in war time football.
    I missed that period ,what was it like 😉😉😉😉

  27. #27

    Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I guarantee some jacks will be doing plane motions, knowing they will all be getting filmed, a nice early knock and an appearance in the echo will be nice for them....
    Well City player's, if this doesn't get you going nothing will.

  28. #28

    Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Come on you blooobirds!!!

  29. #29

    Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Is that an old school 4-4-2 or will Ward play Tomlins role? Surely he'd be better in the box.

  30. #30

    Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    This is it lads. C'mon

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •