+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hoilett out

Hoilett out

A blow for Cardiff City as Neil Warnock confirms Junior Hoilett will miss this Sunday's South Wales derby with a hamstring strain. #CCFC #Bluebirds

https://twitter.com/glenwilliams12/s...573258240?s=21

No Sol but Bacuna back after illness.

Re: Hoilett out

Bugger

I suppose Bacuna will come in for him - I cannot see Murphy coming in for him as he's done the sum of eff all this season.

That is blow, Hoilett looked back to his best against Millwall . We haven’t had much luck with injuries this season

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    A blow for Cardiff City as Neil Warnock confirms Junior Hoilett will miss this Sunday's South Wales derby with a hamstring strain. #CCFC #Bluebirds

https://twitter.com/glenwilliams12/s...573258240?s=21

No Sol but Bacuna back after illness.
    Mendez-Laing out on the left. He's more of a threat there than on the right.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Mendez-Laing out on the left. He's more of a threat there than on the right.
    He's played even worse than Murphy this season.

Yes this is a blow but it's safe to say that we do have a winger or ten in our squad.

I would like to see NM-L come in even though he has not shown a great deal this far.
    Murphy just infuriates the hell out of me. He has shown that he has so much in his locker but so lazy and we cannot afford to carry anybody on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Yes this is a blow but it's safe to say that we do have a winger or ten in our squad.

I would like to see NM-L come in even though he has not shown a great deal this far.
    Murphy just infuriates the hell out of me. He has shown that he has so much in his locker but so lazy and we cannot afford to carry anybody on Sunday.
    I've just about had it with Murphy

For what ts worth think Tomlin will be on the bench - there's no way he's fit enough to play 2 games in a week

The midfield 3 will be Pack, Ralls and Bacuna

Paterson and Whyte will be wingers

Ward will be up front

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    He's played even worse than Murphy this season.
    Yep, I think you're right, but he's always been on the right hand side where I think he's much less effective.

Murphy will start with Whyte on the right, and NML to come on in the second half. I do think Tomlin may well be left out and we will indeed have a midfield of Ralls, Pack and Bacuna. No place for Paterson who will be on the bench with Tomlin. Ward must play given he's now scored four goals with Bogle and Glatzel as subs, usual defence . Maybe a surprise with the return of Smithies?

Murphy although infuriating is our best attacking player and laid one on a plate for Patterson against Millwall. But the problem is that Warnockball turns into a defender which he definitely is not!