+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zohore and Reid ??

International

Re: Zohore and Reid ??

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Think i saw them twice and a few highlight games , their performances left me so uninteresting , It left me thinking oh well . I thought after all the comments about them leaving and prospering at better clubs would see them deliver more than they have .
    Have you since taken the time to consider why you're so uninteresting? Just asking

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I was basing my opinion on his impressive second half showing against Charlton, which I watched live on TV, the clips I saw of Fulham's victory over Luton, in which he appeared prominent, and the fact he's been selected to start the last three games for a team that is fifth in the table and is supposed to have a big, expensive squad. But hey, if whodidwhatandwhen.com says he's having a poor season, then who I am to argue otherwise?

Here's some opinions from a Fulham website following their midweek victory over Luton:

"Bobby Reid, deployed in his familiar capacity as chief instigator, supported both Anthony Knockaert and Ivan Cavaleiro by threading incisive balls into their pathways, luring them to the byline. With Tom Cairney and Reed sweeping up behind the wily Jamaica international, the Whites gutted the visitors like a festive holiday squash."

https://www.fulhamish.co.uk/post/201...am-luton-town/

The guy who wrote that probably hasn't seen whodidwhatandwhen.com and evidently knows nothing.

Not disputing the original point but using some random Fulham fans blog as concrete evidence to dismiss some random stats site makes no sense either, I would argue neither is a reliable source!

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Not disputing the original point but using some random Fulham fans blog as concrete evidence to dismiss some random stats site makes no sense either, I would argue neither is a reliable source!
    League tables don't lie though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    It’s independent though.

I just used it as an unbiased opinion as I’ve not taken much interest in Fulham’s game, so no need for you to be so smug.

Not saying I agree with it but I can’t see why anyone would say that Reid has been a success so far.
    He's playing in a team in the top 5 mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    If we're using WhoScored analysis then Smithies has been one of our worst players. Bennett, Glatzel, Murphy and Madine have been better than Peltier, Hoilett and Whyte. Do you agree with that?

Using WhoScored for a proper analysis is like trusting Garth Brooks' Team of the Week for accuracy.
    Does ANYONE listen to what that complete idiot says? An untouchable waste of licence payers money and has been for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Does ANYONE listen to what that complete idiot says? An untouchable waste of licence payers money and has been for years.
    True. All you ever get from the BBC is country and bloody western. Drives me mad!

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    I wasn't intending for it to be viewed as concrete evidence. I was merely highlighting a different opinion which indicates the type of role Reid is playing at the moment.

Personally, I wouldn't expect him to get many starts in a side which includes Mitrovic, Knockaert and Cavaleiro, but he's started the last three games, so Parker must believe he's doing alright. I suggested he was based on what I've seen for myself during the last couple of weeks. I didn't, however, say he is having a good season. I simply said he's been playing well, which I believe he has in recent weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Has he really ?

2 assists no goals in 12. Average rating of 6.5

According to whoscored statistical analysis Pack and Ralls both averaging just under 7.0, hes also scoring lower than all of our other starting midfielders and attacking players.

Flint who according to some fans has been awful is City’s highest ranked player, with Morrison 2nd

Source https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/188/Show/Wales-Cardiff
    Whoscored? Spot on with Flint.

I thought it was Franz Beckenbauer until I checked the name on his back.

Clueless website.