+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnock post match comments- we were better in the 2nd half and the atmosphere was poor

Warnock post match comments- we were better in the 2nd half and the atmosphere was poor

He expects our fans to be louder than them as he was surprised how quiet the Swansea fans were.

Nice try neil but you will have to do better than that. Desperation I’m afriad.

Re: Warnock post match comments- we were better in the 2nd half and the atmosphere was poor

They were loud after they scored and in fairness they were the only ones with anything to sing about.
    Worst thing was, they were there for the taking.

We dragged them into a scrappy fight and still lost !

They wanted it more - much more. Embarrassing

Re: Warnock post match comments- we were better in the 2nd half and the atmosphere was poor

I wouldn’t say they were there for the taking. They squandered loads of chances. It really could have been 4 or 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    They were loud after they scored and in fairness they were the only ones with anything to sing about.
    Worst thing was, they were there for the taking.

We dragged them into a scrappy fight and still lost !

They wanted it more - much more. Embarrassing
    Oh, for a Bobby Reid hey?

Quote Originally Posted by Do me a Faerber View Post
    God no.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    I wouldn’t say they were there for the taking. They squandered loads of chances. It really could have been 4 or 5.
    That was down to us.

They really didn’t seem that good .

Quote Originally Posted by Do me a Faerber View Post
    Another who wouldn’t give one, another wet fart. Wtf is bennet doing in the team, what does he offer

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    That was down to us.

They really didn’t seem that good .
    Agreed, they got into some good positions but generally flattered to deceive despite us doing our best to hand possession. I've not been overly impressed with most in the league, yes teams keep the ball well and are pretty with their passing but all seem vulnerable also. I guess WBA seemed the most impressive but even they concede a fair few also.

We don't defend anywhere near they way we did 2 years ago, we give up silly goals and have to chase matches, something we didn't have to do last time so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Agreed, they got into some good positions but generally flattered to deceive despite us doing our best to hand possession. I've not been overly impressed with most in the league, yes teams keep the ball well and are pretty with their passing but all seem vulnerable also. I guess WBA seemed the most impressive but even they concede a fair few also.

We don't defend anywhere near they way we did 2 years ago, we give up silly goals and have to chase matches, something we didn't have to do last time so much.
    We look a shadow of what we were.
    In comparison we have/are

Lack of threat at set piece.
    Slow in so many ways
    Unable to keep any pressure up.
    No consistency in selection
    Less organised

I think Hoillet and Tomlin would have been a big help today and it’s not all doom and gloom, but we need a run of results soon.

The discontent is the highest it’s been since NW arrived and it’s not healthy at the moment

Neil's comments were very weak, even by his standards where he tends to deflect criticism. I genuinely think he is considering his position.
    That was a very deflated man who knows how important these derbies are.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Neil's comments were very weak, even by his standards where he tends to deflect criticism. I genuinely think he is considering his position.
    Shame he didn’t consider it at the end of last season before he assembled this shit show of a squad.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    If you think he is considering his position then the inference is that he will walk away. Has he ever walked away from a contract into unemployment thus foregoing being paid up to the end which would happen if he was sacked ? If he got the push now he would probably get 6 months of a what is probably a significant annual salary.

If he had any morals he’d walk after that embarrassing shambles, they were there for the taking and we made them look like a top outfit. Ripped apart by Brentford and stoke before we showed up and rolled over