+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2 'Joe's'

The 2 'Joe's'

Ralls & Bennett.

What have these 2 got to do to get dropped?

Both are shit at best yet both flatter to deceive.

I bet they both look great in training when they're playing in non contact, small sided games.

Re: The 2 'Joe's'

Quote Originally Posted by blueblade View Post
    Ralls & Bennett.

I bet they both look great in training when they're playing in non contact, small sided games.
    Im pretty sure Warnock doesn't play no contact in training.

Who would they be replaced with?

Ralls was poor for most of the game but set up Whyte with a ball he should have scored. In contrast Pack did absolutely nothing all game. Bennett made 1 goal saving tackle.

The 2 joes had poor games but there were others far worse and collectively we were a shambles.

Quote Originally Posted by blueblade View Post
    Ralls & Bennett.

Never understood why people rate Bennett so highly, Continually gets caught out of position and makes ball watching an art. Ralls has his moments but doesn't have any real pace and his passing is average at best.

Quote Originally Posted by islandblue View Post
    Never understood why people rate Bennett so highly, Continually gets caught out of position and makes ball watching an art. Ralls has his moments but doesn't have any real pace and his passing is average at best.
    He's shit

I liek Bennett but hes been shit all season he was alright after the first goal today.

Im no joe ralls fan but on the last 2 apperances Pack is much worse

Joe Ralls has been carrying our centre midfield this season, he gets so little support in there from anybody else. He wasn’t great today but Pack was worse - and so slow.

Both Joe’s were excellent 2 seasons ago and both did okay in the premier league but are really struggling this season and have been disappointing- you can add NML and Paterson to that list of players gone backwards from 2 seasons ago too

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    He's shit
    Seconded, disaster of a defender.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Joe Ralls has been carrying our centre midfield this season, he gets so little support in there from anybody else. He wasn’t great today but Pack was worse - and so slow.

Both Joe’s were excellent 2 seasons ago and both did okay in the premier league but are really struggling this season and have been disappointing- you can add NML and Paterson to that list of players gone backwards from 2 seasons ago too
    I'm not picking on Ralls, i think that he's a bang average Championship midfielder, although i would like to see him under a more possession based manager, I reckon that Warnock is holding him back. He wasn't good in the premier league though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I'm not picking on Ralls, i think that he's a bang average Championship midfielder, although i would like to see him under a more possession based manager, I reckon that Warnock is holding him back. He wasn't good in the premier league though.
    Ralls is basically our entire midfield at present. It's embarrassing. Milk turns faster than Pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Ralls is basically our entire midfield at present. It's embarrassing. Milk turns faster than Pack.
    I'm not his biggest fan but i don't think he's a bad player, I think that he could have a bit more to offer under the correct manager, coaching style. Poor bugger has played most of his games under Slade and Warnock, that's bound to hinder a developing players progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    As most will know I was never a Ralls fan. This season he's head and shoulders above anything else we've got. And Pack ? He's complete garbage, can't tackle, can't pass, and yes, he can't run either.

They all need a new manager.

Bennett has completely gone backwards. He needs to be dropped. The fact there's no real competition for him is a big problem as he can continue to play poorly with no repercussions.

Ralls is as someone has said our whole midfield at times, bar a few decent performances from Bacuna. Ralls hasn't been amazing but he's trying to do too much all the time to make up for others. Pack is just too slow and his positioning is poor. He also fails to track players properly. I can't imagine what Vaulks has done to not even get a look in. He can't do any worse.

Our entire squad (perhaps with the exception of Etheridge) knows it will never get a second chance at the Premier League, even if by some miracle the club were to find themselves there in the near future; they've already been found out at that level and are indeed struggling in the Championship, their incentive has gone.
    Bennett, Morrison, Petier, Pack, Flint, Ralls, Patterson, Ward, Mendez-Lang.. the list goes on.. all lower Championship/League One players. Where's their incentive to get to the Premier, knowing they'll be replaced? In fact, perversely, they'd have more of a future if we got relegated.

The buck stops with Warnock. He's spent millions on average players who all have a common trait..a serious lack of pace and the inability to pass to a teammate. The football is ugly, it's embarrassing.. opposition fans shouting "hoof" as one of our players looks for an option and... they duly oblige by hoofing it!

Warnock needs to leave now.

It has to stop and maybe we might need to bite the bullet and get relegated in the process. But this club, who, let me remind you, finished higer than any team in the Championship last season; had the 11th highest gates in the Premier; had more TV money than teams like Juventus, PSG and Bayern Munich to name a few; as well as record Championship season ticket sales; who allegedly built a team, that if we were were to get relegated, would have the calibre of player (and wage structure) that would give us a strong footing should we slip back to the Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Our entire squad (perhaps with the exception of Etheridge) knows it will never get a second chance at the Premier League, even if by some miracle the club were to find themselves there in the near future; they've already been found out at that level and are indeed struggling in the Championship, their incentive has gone.
    Bennett, Morrison, Petier, Pack, Flint, Ralls, Patterson, Ward, Mendez-Lang.. the list goes on.. all lower Championship/League One players. Where's their incentive to get to the Premier, knowing they'll be replaced? In fact, perversely, they'd have more of a future if we got relegated.

The buck stops with Warnock. He's spent millions on average players who all have a common trait..a serious lack of pace and the inability to pass to a teammate. The football is ugly, it's embarrassing.. opposition fans shouting "hoof" as one of our players looks for an option and... they duly oblige by hoofing it!

It has to stop and maybe we might need to bite the bullet and get relegated in the process. But this club, who, let me remind you, finished higer than any team in the Championship last season; had the 11th highest gates in the Premier; had more TV money than teams like Juventus, PSG and Bayern Munich to name a few; as well as record Championship season ticket sales; who allegedly built a team, that if we were were to get relegated, would have the calibre of player (and wage structure) that would give us a strong footing should we slip back to the Championship.
    Where's the like button?

We're going to be in trouble at the end of the season, we're light years away from having a team to compete next season, it'll have to be a Malky type summer, 15 players out, 12 players in.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post

Well said.