+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honest Question

Honest Question

did your players know it was a derby game today?

Re: Honest Question

Quote Originally Posted by SgorioFruit View Post
    Yes?

To be fair, they haven't known what day it is most of this season.

No,no passion no fight no skill no idea.We were so poor in every position you should have stuffed us out sight.Proves you are not so great either.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    No,no passion no fight no skill no idea.We were so poor in every position you should have stuffed us out sight.Proves you are not so great either.

we don't need to be 'so great', just beat our rivals on derby day and fire us back in to the top 4,that will do

we don't need to be 'so great', just beat our rivals on derby day and fire us back in to the top 4,that will do
    Good. So why don’t you skeedaddle off now and have a few pints to celebrate.

I don't think you'll come on here finding many looking to defend our players or manager today.

Most have us have known all season how shit we are. The only positive from today is that hopefully Warnock will come under a bit of pressure.

Enjoy your night buddy, don't waste it on here

Make the most of it - I doubt you'll have an easier 3 points all season!

You're not going to get any bites on here mate, that was awful and you deserved to win. Go celebrate with your friends rather than be on a Cardiff City messageboard

But you are no better than us,you won today but you are still as poor as us.You are punching above your weight a knock down is on the horizon

Yes. They saw the abusive flags.

Banned

But you are no better than us,you won today but you are still as poor as us.You are punching above your weight a knock down is on the horizon
    Honestly? It could have been 3 or 4 mate, I applaud your loyalty, but saying Swansea are as bad as us is laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Honestly? It could have been 3 or 4 mate, I applaud your loyalty, but saying Swansea are as bad as us is laughable.
    So why did they not score 3 or 4, because they no better than us.

Heisenberg

"Us"? Are you supporting City again?

Honest Question
    Why do ****s like you only surface after a win a true Jack would be on here with the banter however you are doing.
    Well done on your cup final victory though.

Don’t know, but does your centre forward ALWAYS FALL DOWN, when somebody breathes on him ???

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Honest Question
    Why do ****s like you only surface after a win a true Jack would be on here with the banter however you are doing.
    Well done on your cup final victory though.
    I know our performance was pitiful and Swansea wanted it more, but that is always the case. To play and beat us is the only reason they exist. They have no other aim, I’m convinced of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    I know our performance was pitiful and Swansea wanted it more, but that is always the case. To play and beat us is the only reason they exist. They have no other aim, I’m convinced of this.
    They do seem to care about the derby far more than our fans, so its nice for them to get their little moment in the sun I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    They do seem to care about the derby far more than our fans, so its nice for them to get their little moment in the sun I suppose
    They do, and our fans are way more apathetic. I think that it's something to do with the changing of the Cities over the last twenty years. Cardiff has grown, become more multi cultural and sophisticated compared to years gone by, it's sort of pacified the inhabitants some what, a game against them isn't all that anymore. Swansea has probably got worse, it's a shithole racist dump of a place and plenty of their energy is spent on hating us.

Banned

So why did they not score 3 or 4, because they no better than us.
    Because they got greedy. We was hammered today. Yep, hats off for loyalty but on that show Swansea are better than us.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    "Us"? Are you supporting City again?
    I've always supported City dude. But, that doesn't mean they get away scot free when they have a shit game.

Heisenberg

I've always supported City dude. But, that doesn't mean they get away scot free when they have a shit game.
    Ok, so you're just going to keep pretending that you're not Jirga/Kris/how many other usernames you've had on here. That's cool, "dude".

We have to say that Swansea are better than us at the moment, they are now 7 points ahead of us. All that could change but I am not that optimistic that we will change. If we had won we would have been 1 point behind, but as we all know we don't win away games anymore.

We are in the same position they were last year, building after relegation, so it will take some time. we have lost Arter, Camarasee , Niasse, Manga, Gunnarsson and Zohore from last year and the replacements are all inferior players. In the main Swansea's team have been together longer, a lot of game time for most of those last season makes a difference.

The Championship is not as good this year as it has been in the last few seasons, so anyone putting a run together can get up in the top 6. Swansea had had consecutive defeats at home and after yesterday's win are right back in it. Warnock must ensure we don't got the other way. Too many players are not performing, players like NML, Ralls, Morrison, Bennett, Etheridge and Hoilett are way below the level they were 2 seasons ago.

I did see how Swansea celebrated afterwards, as if they'd won the League! And the scorer Wilmott admitted it was their biggest game of the season for them. Shame our players weren't so passionate, but I hope it's a wake up call for att CCFC.

Funny how your back, you completely disappeared around May 2018.....how strange

They are pants, ripped apart by Brentford, stoke, forest at home.....there for the taking. Worst showing I think I’ve ever seen at a derby in 30 years. Even Oles team had an excuse the jack team was decent then.....