+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Honest Question

Re: Honest Question

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    They do, and our fans are way more apathetic. I think that it's something to do with the changing of the Cities over the last twenty years. Cardiff has grown, become more multi cultural and sophisticated compared to years gone by, it's sort of pacified the inhabitants some what, a game against them isn't all that anymore. Swansea has probably got worse, it's a shithole racist dump of a place and plenty of their energy is spent on hating us.
    That’s bang on, I see threads on all these new investments in the capital all the time on their site, it’s killing them as their city is slowly dying whilst our expands and keeps it’s lovely city centre thriving. Albeit I don’t agree with some decisions like losing Guildford crescent etc...we are way out of sight of Swansea in every way.

Quote Originally Posted by SgorioFruit View Post
    we don't need to be 'so great', just beat our rivals on derby day and fire us back in to the top 4,that will do
    As Warnock’s team has proven and your performances in general this season (and your poor form over the last few games), just beating teams will eventually turn in to just drawing and just losing.

The occasion was unspectacular and the team in white played a big part in that. One of the flattest derbies for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    That’s bang on, I see threads on all these new investments in the capital all the time on their site, it’s killing them as their city is slowly dying whilst our expands and keeps it’s lovely city centre thriving. Albeit I don’t agree with some decisions like losing Guildford crescent etc...we are way out of sight of Swansea in every way.
    Not to undermine a fellow bluebird but Cardiff council’s policy for knocking down old buildings and putting up car parks, high rises and shopping malls is hardly lovely.

Edit. Jumped the gun a bit and didnt read the Guilford crescent bit.

Yeh because we all love Cardiff’s beautiful sprawling beaches and coastline and countryside.
    If living in a busy city is your thing then crack on I’m happy for you.
    I’m also very happy for the three points that you so effortlessly handed us on a plate.
    Have a good week.

Yeh because we all love Cardiff’s beautiful sprawling beaches and coastline and countryside.
    If living in a busy city is your thing then crack on I’m happy for you.
    I’m also very happy for the three points that you so effortlessly handed us on a plate.
    Have a good week.

Beaches are boring after a few days dude, and yours are tarnished with British weather most of the year. Still, avoided the obvious, great your back here posting again.

Beaches are boring after a few days dude, and yours are tarnished with British weather most of the year. Still, avoided the obvious, great your back here posting again.
    Enjoy your plastic franchised chain coffee shops and sterile wine bars in your ever growing city. I’ll enjoy nice peaceful walks along the beach whilst I reminisce about the time 8 Cardiff players watched a teenager drift between them all to nod the ball into the back of the net.

Have a good week.

I missed the honest question.

Enjoy your plastic franchised chain coffee shops and sterile wine bars in your ever growing city. I’ll enjoy nice peaceful walks along the beach whilst I reminisce about the time 8 Cardiff players watched a teenager drift between them all to nod the ball into the back of the net.

Have a good week.

Three days after the game and you're still on your rival's messageboard. Obsessed.

Have a good week.
    It really does mean the world to you lot doesn’t it. Your club has been shoddily run for decades. Administration twice, council owned soulless concrete ground, loved a chairman then hated him because he was stitching you up in front of your own eyes, Americans in charge who seem to have given up on your club, overspending above your station to try and stay in the promised land but failing, great start to this season which quickly went tits up with only the Championship’s unpredictability keeping you in touch yet these worrying things pale into significance because you beat us 1-0 in a game that a decent side would have won by 4 or 5. Your blatant insecurity is glaring by your very posting on this board, you sad, sad individual.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    It really does mean the world to you lot doesn’t it. Your club has been shoddily run for decades. Administration twice, council owned soulless concrete ground, loved a chairman then hated him because he was stitching you up in front of your own eyes, Americans in charge who seem to have given up on your club, overspending above your station to try and stay in the promised land but failing, great start to this season which quickly went tits up with only the Championship’s unpredictability keeping you in touch yet these worrying things pale into significance because you beat us 1-0 in a game that a decent side would have won by 4 or 5. Your blatant insecurity is glaring by your very posting on this board, you sad, sad individual.

all that and we still managed to maintain our dignity by not changing our historical club colours.

oh dear

have a great week

all that and we still managed to maintain our dignity by not changing our historical club colours.

oh dear

have a great week
    Dignity, dignity???? Swansea City FC have no clue about the word, local businesses being knocked, not once but twice, utter, utter heartless bastards. Reached & spent a few seasons reaping the rewards of Premier League football, did they ever find it in their hearts to reimburse the people they’d knocked, the wages that had been withheld from staff? I very much doubt it, small club, small town, small man attitude!!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Dignity, dignity???? Swansea City FC have no clue about the word, local businesses being knocked, not once but twice, utter, utter heartless bastards. Reached & spent a few seasons reaping the rewards of Premier League football, did they ever find it in their hearts to reimburse the people they’d knocked, the wages that had been withheld from staff? I very much doubt it, small club, small town, small man attitude!!
    with a fantastic three points

have a good week

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I missed the honest question.
    About as honest as boris Johnson, he will soon disappear as they slide down the table again....

Have a good week.
    Go away fiddler

oh dear

have a great week
    Your previous owners sold you out for a quick buck, Jenkins didn’t care who he sold you too, he just wanted the cash. A hedge fund of 27 who couldn’t give a monkeys about your club. From what I’m hearing you are 50 million in the red already, and for a small shittty club like you that’s a big problem. Still, nice you are back posting again since you disappeared 18 months ago, speaks volumes hey