Disgraceful, we have some right tw@ts in our fanbase

Re: Disgraceful

'i' before 'e', except after 'c'.

@ccfcben what a creep

Social Media Cancer

Except that doesn't work of course. I used to get lots of words wrong because someone told me that in school

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    @ccfcben what a creep
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Cardiff fans abusing Sean Morrison's girlfriend following today's match

Disgraceful, we have some right tw@ts in our fanbase
    It's what happens when fan lose all perspective. This can go alongside City fans taking a "soul crew" banner to the game yesterday, songs about hooliganism, songs about child abuse, calling our youth players **** because they can't get in the team, being happy Joe Rodon may be injured....

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    It's what happens when fan lose all perspective. This can go alongside City fans taking a "soul crew" banner to the game yesterday, songs about hooliganism, songs about child abuse, calling our youth players **** because they can't get in the team, being happy Joe Rodon may be injured....
    It is wrong by fans to react like that, idiots, why she had to put it twitter or whatever is beyond me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    It is wrong by fans to react like that, idiots, why she had to put it twitter or whatever is beyond me though.
    So she should have just sat there, taken it and said nothing?

Hopefully it went to the police too

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Why?
    Because hes overdoing the knight in shining armour act. @ccfcben to the rescue.

"I love Morrison and so should every fan". Oh so because you rate him and love him we all should?

"Wed be a shambles without Morrison". Are we not a shambles with Morrison then?

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    'i' before 'e', except after 'c'.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Except that doesn't work of course. I used to get lots of words wrong because someone told me that in school
    You were probably told that the above is the full rule. It isn't.

Try

'i' before 'e', except after 'c' when the sound is 'ee', and it's not a proper noun ' ( proper noun = person or place name)

You won't go far wrong. (I iwish there was a 'teacher' smiley)

Back to the op though, abusing a player is ok (sort of, but abusing his other,better hslf os both unwarranted and disgraceful.

That's weird.

Because hes overdoing the knight in shining armour act. @ccfcben to the rescue.

"I love Morrison and so should every fan". Oh so because you rate him and love him we all should?

"Wed be a shambles without Morrison". Are we not a shambles with Morrison then?
    Strange.

I can't understand the mindset, even if you don't rate Morrison, why abuse his girlfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So she should have just sat there, taken it and said nothing?
    Who said that she should've done that?
    She should've reported it to the relevant authorities, she may well have done. Just seems a little odd to me to put it on Twitter. If I was receiving abuse and it was affecting me, then I wouldn't think social media. I hope that they catch the arseholes who thought that it was a good idea to abuse her.

I'm afraid that this confirms that a lot of football fans are utter scum.
    The girl has been the victim of this fact and the availability of social media, although she's been unwise in responding by using bad language.
    She should turn it off because normal people aren't going to feel anything but degraded reading the jibbering comments of the aforesaid scum. As we often see here, it's easy for this slime to run their mouths from behind the keyboard , and I wonder whether they'd walk up to Sean Morrison and say this stuff in person - well actually ,we know they wouldn't .

I'm afraid that this confirms that a lot of football fans are utter scum.
    Other quotes from RonnieBird, which might be of interest, include:

"Political correctness has no place in football crowds. Is anyone bothered by offensive language BY " travellers" by the way?"

"At this rate I'm going to stop watching football before long. It's been one of the few places you can get away from the insane rantings of the yogurt knitters"

It's just people with far too much time, far too much hate and an ability to use social media. Not a good combination.

They would be unlikely to say anything to her face, to Morrison himself or anyone really. I always wonder what these people would get up to without the Internet.

Hopefully all passed on to the police and if they are actually City "fans" it would be nice to think they get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post

"Political correctness has no place in football crowds. Is anyone bothered by offensive language BY " travellers" by the way?"

"At this rate I'm going to stop watching football before long. It's been one of the few places you can get away from the insane rantings of the yogurt knitters"
    Wind up mate, he's like a character from The Fast Show.

Wind up mate, he's like a character from The Fast Show.
    Nah, they were funny.

Nah, they were funny.
    I'll set you up.....

It is disgusting. But sadly, entirely predictable. If she hasn't already rethought her social media presence she probably should.

Who said that she should've done that?
    She should've reported it to the relevant authorities, she may well have done. Just seems a little odd to me to put it on Twitter. If I was receiving abuse and it was affecting me, then I wouldn't think social media. I hope that they catch the arseholes who thought that it was a good idea to abuse her.
    She's standing up for herself, fair play to her. I doubt the police would do much about this kind of abuse. But at least she can draw attention to it this way as none of us would have known otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post

Can't you honestly see the difference between what I said and nutters stalking the families of players away from the game ?

It's not political correctness for this young woman to complain about complete strangers contacting her with threats and abuse.