+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Swansea

Swansea

We’re shit. We know that.

They don’t look like former league leaders mind. They were crap. Just not as crap as us

Re: Swansea

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    We’re shit. We know that.

They don’t look like former league leaders mind. They were crap. Just not as crap as us
    That's a good point. I'm surprised none of us has thought that yet.

They were shite and don’t think they’ll be troubling even the playoffs but they were far better than us after they scored.

For a derby game I couldn’t believe how passive the play was from both sides, can’t really remember a challenge going in until Ralls picked up a yellow card late in the 2nd half. Don’t think it was because of the lack of local players playing but it definitely didn’t feel like a derby on the pitch and the atmosphere wasn’t great either.

It hurts but they weren't shit at all. We didn't even have a 5 minute spell where we controlled the game ffs.

They dominated with and without the ball. The only time they lapsed in concentration was when their full switched off for Whyte's chance (our only chance)

I'm not sure if they'll last the course of the season but to say they were shit yesterday is just sour grapes in my opinion.

I have wondered all season why nobody plays with a false 9 against us and I spoke to my mate a couple of days before the game and said if Swansea do this they'll run all over us.

We are so rigid and immobile its frightening. We don't have anyone who is even comfortable on the ball.

The club is in limbo.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavross1927 View Post
    For a derby game I couldn’t believe how passive the play was from both sides, can’t really remember a challenge going in until Ralls picked up a yellow card late in the 2nd half.
    Ralls was fortunate not to have been booked in the first half. He committed three or four fouls which would have often been penalised with a yellow card. Your point is a good one, though. Apart from Ralls, the challenges were generally tame.

Fourth in the league
    Must be doing something right.
    Ask Leeds and Charlton. We beat them too.
    Have a great week everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    It hurts but they weren't shit at all. We didn't even have a 5 minute spell where we controlled the game ffs.

They dominated with and without the ball. The only time they lapsed in concentration was when their full switched off for Whyte's chance (our only chance)

I'm not sure if they'll last the course of the season but to say they were shit yesterday is just sour grapes in my opinion.

I have wondered all season why nobody plays with a false 9 against us and I spoke to my mate a couple of days before the game and said if Swansea do this they'll run all over us.

We are so rigid and immobile its frightening. We don't have anyone who is even comfortable on the ball.

The club is in limbo.
    So very true.

The Championship is there for the taking. It has been quite a few seasons we've played in it.

We're just stuck with a manager who plays anti football and has managed to spend £50m and make us worse than if he has been given nothing.