+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnock’s Cardiff hit new low in miserable derby defeat.

Warnock’s Cardiff hit new low in miserable derby defeat.

Re: Warnock’s Cardiff hit new low in miserable derby defeat.

I don't know if you noticed, but Morrison held his hand up in apology to his team-mates immediately after the goal. I'm pretty sure Wilmot was supposed to be his man. To me, Morrison looks completely out of sorts. He doesn't look fit and seems to be carrying a shade too much weight. He's so important to the side, but he's not in good shape at the moment.

As for Pack, I thought he was very poor. I really can't see what he offers.

Just read and even you seem a bit lost for things to say Bob.

I think the majority are a bit numb with what has happened since the win at Old Trafford and I see it getting worse before it gets better.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I don't know if you noticed, but Morrison held his hand up in apology to his team-mates immediately after the goal. I'm pretty sure Wilmot was supposed to be his man. To me, Morrison looks completely out of sorts. He doesn't look fit and seems to be carrying a shade too much weight. He's so important to the side, but he's not in good shape at the moment.

He was like one of those sad horses on Rover Way, tethered to a post, unable to move further than 20yds in any direction. The horses however, do move considerably quicker than Pack..

I didn't see that and as I've no wish to watch any of that game again any time soon, I'll take your word for it -still don't know what Bennett was supposed to be doing though.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I didn't see that and as I've no wish to watch any of that game again any time soon, I'll take your word for it -still don't know what Bennett was supposed to be doing though.
    His body shape was very weird, frozen to the spot looking very odd.

I had a look earlier at the ages of Swansea's attack - Ayew is 29 (30 in December), Dyer is 31 (32 in November) and Routledge is 34 (35 in January). Nevertheless, they made City's defenders look pedestrian at times.

I can’t believe Dyer is only 32 next month. He’s been around for Donkey’s years

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    I can’t believe Dyer is only 32 next month. He’s been around for Donkey’s years
    He made his debut for Southampton in 2005 as a 17 year-old.

The worse thing is the same player is even more space later in the half!!!

His body shape was very weird, frozen to the spot looking very odd.

I had a look earlier at the ages of Swansea's attack - Ayew is 29 (30 in December), Dyer is 31 (32 in November) and Routledge is 34 (35 in January). Nevertheless, they made City's defenders look pedestrian at times.
    It helped that they were up against 32 year old Lee Peltier (33 in December), 30 year old Aden Flint, 29 year old Joe Bennett (30 in March) and a youngster in 28 year old Sean Morrison (29 in January)

Worryingly, yesterday's starting 11 had only one player below the age of 25, and that was 23 year old Gavin Whyte