+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Charlton Away

Charlton Away

Anyone else think that Cardiff City FC,Neil Warnock and the players, should pay for everyone that attended Swansea away game to go to the next away game. Free travel and ticket as they know everyone who attended.

Re: Charlton Away

No.

I reckon you should pay for my travel and ticket

Quote Originally Posted by beakerboyblue View Post
    Anyone else think that Cardiff City FC,Neil Warnock and the players, should pay for everyone that attended Swansea away game to go to the next away game. Free travel and ticket as they know everyone who attended.
    Nope.

Here we go. Outraged fans think they're owed something.

Look butt, if City had to pay back the supporters every time they played like utter knobs there would be a few old boys on here who would never need to pay another game again.

City lost, they were awful, that's it.

Why this sense of entitlement?

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Why this sense of entitlement?
    I don’t get it either.

Like the Arsenal fans that give Xhaka absolute shit at games and on social media and are then offended when he visibly reacts.

As someone else said, we were shit end of.

Don't be ridiculous, fans are going because they want to not out of some favour to the club

Anyone think that Cardiff City should fly me over for a game? Last time I flew home, we lost. And I really wanted us to win.

We should all get a go on Sean Morrison's mrs imho!