+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Vaulks

Vaulks

What's going on.
    I think a lot of us had high hopes for him this season.
    He had a nightmare at Reading and ever since Warnock has frozen him out. Surely the bloke deserves another chance?

Re: Vaulks

Is he connected to Unique Sports Management in any way?

He seems to have carried the can for the Reading game, where no one came out with any credit and has hardly been seen since.

Why he didn’t play in the U23 game last night, only to be stuck on the bench on a Saturday twiddling his thumbs amazes me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavross1927 View Post
    He seems to have carried the can for the Reading game, where no one came out with any credit and has hardly been seen since.

Why he didn’t play in the U23 game last night, only to be stuck on the bench on a Saturday twiddling his thumbs amazes me.
    Last night I think we had the limit of three over-age outfield players so he couldn't have played. He has played for the U23s this season though.

The thing that gets me about him is Warnock has managed him before, surely he should have already known if he was up to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    The thing that gets me about him is Warnock has managed him before, surely he should have already known if he was up to it.
    He hasnt managed him before.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Quite right. Signed after Warnock had left Rotherham.

Ah fair enough then, I thought they were at Rotherham together.

Why does he keep signing players he doesn't play?

Thats a question the board should be demanding answers to. Not every transfer will be a success but the number of players signed that have been quickly discarded or deemed not good enough before the ink has even dried on their signature is frightening.

I'll admit not seen much of him but the little I did was not encouraging at all. Surprisingly light weight and bit of a headless chicken. Hopefully comes good but looking like another disastrous Warnock signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    What's going on.
    He had a nightmare at Reading and ever since Warnock has frozen him out. Surely the bloke deserves another chance?
    Rotherham fans said technically he was lacking. We’ve signed another dud. Giggs plays Lincoln players over him

Is he connected to Unique Sports Management in any way?
    https://uk.linkedin.com/in/david-reeves-623b0549

This is his agent.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Rotherham fans said technically he was lacking. We’ve signed another dud. Giggs plays Lincoln players over him
    That Lincoln kid is a nice little footballer. Id have him here.

That Lincoln kid is a nice little footballer. Id have him here.
    He’s alright, he looked a bit lost in Slovakia but so did we ha. Point still stands, we’ve spent 2m on a guy that can’t get near the team and League One players are playing ahead of him. Morrell is probably 6/7th in line for Bristol City. Warnock cannot have another transfer window under any circumstances

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He’s alright, he looked a bit lost in Slovakia but so did we ha. Point still stands, we’ve spent 2m on a guy that can’t get near the team and League One players are playing ahead of him. Morrell is probably 6/7th in line for Bristol City. Warnock cannot have another transfer window under any circumstances
    That we can agree on. He shouldnt have been given the summer transfer window.

The tail is very much wagging the dog unfortunately.

What's going on.
    Weird as Bennett is shiiiite every week but still gets his name down.....think this season my interest has ended earlier than usual.
    Players dint care, be phucked if I do.....

Looked set to come in just before we scored our 3rd yesterday. Was hoping he would get a run out tbh.

He was about to come , and Bogle for NML just before ehe went on the run and laid off the ball to Ralls for his goal. They both then sat down, and Vaulks was again going to come on but Nelson got injured so they had to put Bamba on. He did smile to himself and then sat down again.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    He was about to come , and Bogle for NML just before ehe went on the run and laid off the ball to Ralls for his goal. They both then sat down, and Vaulks was again going to come on but Nelson got injured so they had to put Bamba on. He did smile to himself and then sat down again.
    Just not getting any luck at the moment is he?

Hopefully he gets a proper run out soon

What's going on.
    He was lined up to come on yesterday, but we scored and NW changed his mind. I felt a bit sorry for him to be honest.

Don’t know why he signs anyone to be honest...