+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chubby Brown

Chubby Brown

Swansea council have decided to cancel his upcoming show at the Grand Theatre, couldn’t condone another disgusting performance by a visiting ‘turn’ after Sunday perhaps.😢

Re: Chubby Brown

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Swansea council have decided to cancel his upcoming show at the Grand Theatre, couldn’t condone another disgusting performance by a visiting ‘turn’ after Sunday perhaps.😢
    Christ, do people still go and watch him?

I can see this thread developing into another friendly PC debate

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I can see this thread developing into another friendly PC debate
    He's a fat old racist, although i wouldn't want to see him banned. There was a documentary about him and he was being filmed while he wasn't doing his 'Act' he was spouting racist shit and having a go at Muslims. It's sad in my opinion because some of his humour is very relatable if you grew up skint or in an industrial heartland, same with Bernard Manning, incredible delivery.

He is awful but are we not a better society ,not banning the fool , and let people decide if they wish to attend

He's not banned. He just had a show cancelled. There's a difference. He's free to play elsewhere.

Judging by that Jack muppet this is a big blow to Swansea Town. All that poor fool can do is wander syringe filled beaches all day.

Only 52 tickets refunded. Not exactly a sell out.

Frankie Boyle has sold out St David's hall in recent times. No question which is the more controversial comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Frankie Boyle has sold out St David's hall in recent times. No question which is the more controversial comic.
    Saw his warm up tour in London (doing bits for the full tour and tv show) and he's probably one of the best stand ups I've seen. Shows the right you can be a lefty and not a "snowflake" like the media would have you believe.

Put a little bit of weight on mind