+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: "Get stuffed"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: "Get stuffed"

Everybody knows that's the point.
    The thing is that we can no longer afford to support the infrastructure and high standards of the past because we've lost touch with reality and proportion . Being more concerned with peculiar sexual practises, race politics and climate change than with History, Grammar or Physics, having created the professions of single parenthood and economic immigration, and having abandoned manufacturing and commerce in favour of cutting each other's hair and delivering pizzas, of course we can't afford an infrastructure.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Everybody knows that's the point.
    The thing is that we can no longer afford to support the infrastructure and high standards of the past because we've lost touch with reality and proportion . Being more concerned with peculiar sexual practises, race politics and climate change than with History, Grammar or Physics, having created the professions of single parenthood and economic immigration, and having abandoned manufacturing and commerce in favour of cutting each other's hair and delivering pizzas, of course we can't afford an infrastructure.
    Are you an economic immigrant ?

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    That's what you get after years of Conservative rule in Westminster.

And you think some other party would be different do you ? It wouldn't because they're all the same and they just tell different people whatever they want to hear.
    I'd ask when people will catch on to the fact that it's all a ****ing big con, but I know the answer

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Are you an economic immigrant ?
    Well that would depend whether you accept trampie's idea of different countries and races within the uk but I suppose in a sense I am.
    I never thought of it like that though, because I didn't need a passport or a green card to get on the train all those years ago.
    I think it's more than that though, certainly at this stage. I don't think I could live in Wales anymore to be honest.