Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
No, I think I specifically said both you and Trampie ,for example , aren't anti Semitic . Even tobw isn't anti Semitic.
I honestly didn't think anyone here might be anti Semitic , but if you read over the posts, two people have ticked some boxes which are very worrying.
When we hear someone use the term " your sort" , that's really not good. When someone says that someone Jewish can't
be " ethnically English ", ( whatever that means) , that's spelling it out.
That's a surprising by product of the thread,which is about the effect on labour of not addressing the subject properly. I fully admit that I was very shocked to hear it here at my club and to hear it from people claiming to represent labour , because I'd thought it was more a case of being thoughtless than intentional ,( which it mainly is). However , although I still don't think it's widespread , I'm now convinced that some actually are motivated by plain race hate, and that REALLY should be challenged.
You really have been challenged. unfortunately you seem incapable of understanding or taking notice. I am still waiting for you to accept that approving comments on the George Soros conspiracy theories (and his mindless dupes) references is not clever; nor is constantly and uncritically endorsing apartheid/racist policies; equating the allegiances and interests of British Jewish people with those of the Israeli state; downplaying or dismissing the racism experienced by people other than Jews; and demonising lifelong anti-racist campaigners who oppose the political ideology of Zionism. Your posts never engage with the facts or the ideas behind these things. You just troll the board and throw out abuse against other posters whilst managing to be patronising, self-satisfied and boorish all at the same time.

I assume from some of your recent posts (and through a process of elimination) that the two posters you have decided are anti-semitic are Dorcus and me. Me because I oppose the Zionist ideology that underpins the Israeli state and have argued that some of the allegations made against Labour are false or exaggerated (whilst others are justified) and that in part this is a campaign against Corbyn and the Palestine solidarity movement (especially BDS)?

Is that it? If so i repeat my earlier comment on you: You really are apiece of work! I don't want you to misunderstand that expression again, so he is a definistion:

.... a piece of work is also used as an idiom to describe someone who is unpleasant, dishonest, hard to deal with, of low character.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...s_of_zion.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-49584157