Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
Still in denial its very sad you can't raise yourself beyond selective views , Labour party found guilty on counts , best you grab a new cause as the new Labour party doesn't fit your narrow narrative
What are you on about? "denial"? I've posted my views already in the thread that TOBW posted. If you were genuinely bothered by people's views on the matter you would have seen that I said that the result of the enquiry "...was pretty damning." and also said
"Can Corbyn keep his position within the party after this? If he stays on it will be an albatross around the neck of Labour, surely."

Which part of that is in denial, LoM? You can't just keep using words that you don't understand to prove a point that doesn't exist.

Myself and Cyril are merely pointing out that you're the last person who should be throwing around comments about racism after the history of racist posts that you've made on here.

You still can't come up with a response to Cyril asking you why you referred to Billy The Kid after the murder of 11 Jewish people in a Synagogue. Give it a try, why don't you? Or are you...

In denial?