+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Jewish group walks away from Labour

Re: Jewish group walks away from Labour

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    " A much bigger message board"? What size screen is he using? It can't be as big as his head, surely?
    Another friendly post , guess the ouputs of the anti semetism has come home to roost, and voters have decided to side with those who strongly believe it was poor behavour that wasnt dealt
    with , resulting in not only Jewish groups walking away , so did many core Labour voters .

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Ronnie’s usually right because he learns from life.
    On a much bigger message board tonight I pointed out that I’d called every single election and outcome correctly on that board since 2006.
    See I don’t post what I WANT to happen but what seems likely to happen based upon what little we know to be true and the experience of human history
    There wasn't a general election in 2006.......just saying like!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    There might have been one in Israel

He's not saying that, he is using the year as a starting point on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    He's not saying that, he is using the year as a starting point on this board.
    I don't want to put any more words into his mouth than you already have but he was talking about a "Much bigger board" than this one that he used very recently!

I don't want to put any more words into his mouth than you already have but he was talking about a "Much bigger board" than this one that he used very recently!

Of course LOM is quite correct, and his use of the word "this" to refer to the board in my post,as opposed to this one, is perfectly correct too.
    Had he mentioned CCMB in the sentence , then it would have been the subject , but the other board was the subject in what he wrote.

More anti semitic attacks in New York and London what a sad fecking world we live in .

Heisenberg

More anti semitic attacks in New York and London what a sad fecking world we live in .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfXz_IyH7p4

A sad world where this prick perpetuates the shit that people cling onto when they commit atrocities against minorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfXz_IyH7p4

A sad world where this prick perpetuates the shit that people cling onto when they commit atrocities against minorities.
    He has issues with jews wanting to vote for Democrats, and suggesting that Democrats are anti Israel, the man holds no bounds to getting into retaining his office, little war looming soon in the middle east in and around the Iran / Iraq border which would explain moving troops being pulled out of Syria and Afghanistan.

Heisenberg

He has issues with jews wanting to vote for Democrats, and suggesting that Democrats are anti Israel, the man holds no bounds to getting into retaining his office, little war looming soon in the middle east in and around Iran Iraq .
    He has issues with Jews - full stop. Jewish groups have called his words 'anti-Semitic' and stereotypes.

"Brutal killers"
    "Not nice people at all"
    "Some of you I don't like at all, actually"
    The arrogance that Jews have to vote for him or they'll lose their money (Jews + Money = ?).

Now - tell me how you would feel if it was Corbyn who had said these things?

He has issues with Jews - full stop. Jewish groups have called his words 'anti-Semitic' and stereotypes.

"Brutal killers"
    "Not nice people at all"
    "Some of you I don't like at all, actually"
    The arrogance that Jews have to vote for him or they'll lose their money (Jews + Money = ?).

Now - tell me how you would feel if it was Corbyn who had said these things?
    I would be appalled by any person saying it , and would never attempt to defend it in any shape or form as some have attempted to do so and taken an age to recognise or apologise, I see nasty type Trump trope all around us , even as mural wall paintings .

Heisenberg

I would be appalled by any person saying it , and would never attempt to defend it in any shape or form as some have attempted to do so and taken an age to recognise or apologise, I see nasty type Trump trope all around us , even as mural wall paintings .
    I didn't get any of that from your previous response...

So you do think Trump says anti-Semitic things?

I didn't get any of that from your previous response...

So you do think Trump says anti-Semitic things?
    Of course have you listened to its full detail ??

The late Bobby Fischer, a former world chess champion and a Jew himself, was remarkably outspoken re Jewish influence. He was especially fond of stating there were no gas chambers. Being a genius it was impossible to dismiss him as an idiot and the go-to anti-Semite slur wasn't possible either. Below is a 6-minute interview in which he really lets rip.

Heisenberg

Of course have you listened to its full detail ??
    Are you asking if I watched all of the video that I posted or something else?

Are you asking if I watched all of the video that I posted or something else?
    Yes the video .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9178326.html

Most people see voting for labour as dangerous because it would put a lunatic into 10 Downing Street, or because it would extend the Parliamentry stalling tactics on Brexit.

Easy to ignore the even more important issue of anti semitism, but I'm glad to see that Jews have made a clear indication that they won't be victimised again without protest.

Imagine a British government with open anti Semitic tendencies, which insists upon the nation being subordinate to the Germans in the EU.

Well ,it's a long time since I raised this matter here, and to my surprise I came under withering fire from certain people.

I'd have forgotten all about it ,except I was so shocked at the levels of hostility here from such people as John1959, Cyril Evans and a few others, notably Dorcas.
    Terms like " your sort" and "you people" were casually aimed at me and I knew just how ugly and hurtful the words of true bigotry and bare faced racism could be.

I don't suppose for one moment that the few 'bad apples' will reconsider their hateful prejudice , or apologise for defending the indefensible, but at least we can now see them for what they are.

I wonder whether they feel ashamed , because they should be !

Corbyn, the arch apologist for such people has been suspended from the Labour Party and the current leader of that party has finally undertaken to deal with it. He never fulfilled his dreams and it is a great thing that enough people stood up against the engrained racism of those who'd have followed him into another chapter in the bloody history of anti semitism and genocide.

What I've got to ask of the hardcore here who thought they could justify anti semitism is whether they will publicly and voluntarily disassociate themselves from Labour now, or wait till they are rooted out and exposed by Starmer's new policy of expelling them ?

They know EXACTLY who they are, and if they have one shred of human decency ,they should admit that they were seduced by the age old fanaticism of " racial purity" and seek some form of counselling with a view to redemption.

Well ,it's a long time since I raised this matter here, and to my surprise I came under withering fire from certain people.

I'd have forgotten all about it ,except I was so shocked at the levels of hostility here from such people as John1959, Cyril Evans and a few others, notably Dorcas.
    Terms like " your sort" and "you people" were casually aimed at me and I knew just how ugly and hurtful the words of true bigotry and bare faced racism could be.

I don't suppose for one moment that the few 'bad apples' will reconsider their hateful prejudice , or apologise for defending the indefensible, but at least we can now see them for what they are.

Corbyn, the arch apologist for such people has been suspended from the Labour Party and the current leader of that party has finally undertaken to deal with it. He never fulfilled his dreams and it is a great thing that enough people stood up against the engrained racism of those who'd have followed him into another chapter in the bloody history of anti semitism and genocide.

What I've got to ask of the hardcore here who thought they could justify anti semitism is whether they will publicly and voluntarily disassociate themselves from Labour now, or wait till they are rooted out and exposed by Starmer's new policy of expelling them ?

They know EXACTLY who they are, and if they have one shred of human decency ,they should admit that they were seduced by the age old fanaticism of " racial purity" and seek some form of counselling with a view to redemption.
    No problem. All you have to do in my case is point to the terms "your sort" and "you people" and I will happily apologise. In case you can't then just say sorry before you scoot back to your echo chamber!

Sorry, my level of hostility to pathetic, bigoted trolls like you is undiminished. I have never used terms like 'your sort' or 'you people' but if I did in your direction I would make clear it was about people who peddle UKIP-lite bile, approve antisemitic tropes about George Soros, promote a hierarchy of racism, are apologists for ethnic cleansing and apartheid, call Israeli Jewish cartoonists 'Nazis', and invent quotes from others in order to denounce them! If you think anyone else on here has justified antisemitism (apart from Organ Morgan maybe - he doesn't accept the term!) show us where. Hens teeth!

No problem. All you have to do in my case is point to the terms "your sort" and "you people" and I will happily apologise. In case you can't then just say sorry before you scoot back to your echo chamber!
    Youve only got to read back through this thread.
    It's there and it's a matter of record, however much you misrepresent the dialogue which took place. Which phrases you happen to use I'm not sure but you were certainly in the group of arch deniers.

Re: Jewish group walks away from Labourg

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Sorry, my level of hostility to pathetic, bigoted trolls like you is undiminished. I have never used terms like 'your sort' or 'you people' but if I did in your direction I would make clear it was about people who peddle UKIP-lite bile, approve antisemitic tropes about George Soros, promote a hierarchy of racism, are apologists for ethnic cleansing and apartheid, call Israeli Jewish cartoonists 'Nazis', and invent quotes from others in order to denounce them! If you think anyone else on here has justified antisemitism (apart from Organ Morgan maybe - he doesn't accept the term!) show us where. Hens teeth!

So, Jewish people who don't like Soros are anti Semitic ? As for the rest of it about cartoonists and ethnic cleansing, that's nothing to do with me.
    Interesting if entirely false allegations. What are you saying now? That Jewish people were the ones who supported the holocaust ? I've heard that before too, but it says more about you than anything else.

In any case, the case is proven now , so you can spend as many years in denial as you like. The people know the truth of what lies behind it all and I'm glad to say they don't support it, so I'm sure you won't deceive them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Oy Vavoy

Unbelievable !
    At least you don't try and hide behind weasel words though.

Unbelievable !
    At least you don't try and hide behind weasel words though.
    No weasel words from me Sir Jim, I won't reverse ferret.

Nice to have you back by the way, Ive missed our banter.