Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
I would guess you get asked because Chomsky, Bercow and Margolyes are all prominent Jews and they say Corbyn is not an anti-Semite and he is the leader of the Labour party so its relevant to the thread yet you denigrate those prominent Jews, one of which is seen as the number one intellect in the World and one was the speaker in Parliament in one of the most powerful countries in the entire World, I have also given you prominent British Jewish professors and I have given you British Jewish doctors who support Corbyn and Labour and don't think Corbyn is an anti-Semite on this thread but you dismiss all their views so its not surprising that you get asked if those people are the ''wrong'' type of Jews.
Are you Jewish yourself RonnieBird or are you not prepared to say for some obscure reason ?
I've asked him this question several times but he refuses to answer. I'd like to know because I'd like to try to understand what drives this unhealthy obsession of his and to see if he could be helped. I hope he's not ashamed to declare his ethnicity because there have been some wonderful Jewish people down the ages who have pronounced upon world affairs with both alacrity and dignity. You have listed some of those yourself and of course Karl Marx, inter alia, should also be mentioned. The Jewish people, similar to other disaffected groups in world history, have suffered such misery they should always deserve our respect