Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
Ask the Labour party they suspended him ,then tried to reinstate him ,got rebuffed by the courts ,what a lovely man and party they are these days by trying to reinstate him they clearly can't see any problems with this antisemitism :

And as Boris has a rightful being challenged by the courts its only right I hare the courts view on his behavior and that of the Labour party attempt to reinstate him ::

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-50002636

An MP has lost his High Court bid to be reinstated to the Labour Party after he was suspended in an anti-Semitism row.

Chris Williamson was suspended in February after claiming Labour had "been too apologetic" in its response to criticism of handling allegations.

He was reinstated in June but was suspended again after a backlash from MPs, peers and Jewish groups.

However the judge also ruled Labour acted unlawfully when it reopened the disciplinary case against the MP.

The Derby North MP, who raised more than £60,000 to fund his legal challenge, remains suspended from the party but he said he would continue to fight to clear his name.

'No reason for reopening case'
In his ruling, Mr Justice Pepperall said the Labour Party "acted unfairly in that there was no proper reason for reopening the case against Mr Williamson".

However, he said there was "nothing in the new allegations, the timing of the letter of 3 September or the decision to suspend that entitles me to take the view upon the papers that the Labour party is acting either unfairly or other than in good faith".

"I therefore refuse relief in respect of Mr Williamson's recent re-suspension. The new disciplinary case must run its course," he said.

Mr Justice Pepperall said: "It is important to stress at the outset of this judgement that this case is not about whether Mr Williamson is, or is not, anti-Semitic or even whether he has, or has not, breached the rules of the Labour Party.

"The issue is whether the party has acted lawfully in its investigation and prosecution of such charges against Mr Williamson."
No answer then. Not surprised.