+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Jewish group walks away from Labour

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Jewish group walks away from Labour

Racism is rife in the Tory party and as you say the rabbi failed to condemn the blatent attacks on Muslims by conservative party members

The rabbi was totally out of order and totally Tory , hopefully the thousands of moderate left leaning Jewish people won't be swayed by this nonsense

Can you imagine the outcry is the Muslim council called on all Muslims to vote labour as the Tory party was inherently islamaphobic ?

The Sun and Daily Mail would have a field day

Well I expect that if BoJo refused to aplogise for any islamophobia which happened and insisted that it had never happened, they would say that. It's not comparable because any other party from the Greens to Cornish Nationalists would deal with racism if and when it occurred in that party.
    A lot of labour people want Corbyn to do that and labour mp's have resigned over it, but he won't !

That's the problem

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Well I expect that if BoJo refused to aplogise for any islamophobia which happened and insisted that it had never happened, they would say that. It's not comparable because any other party from the Greens to Cornish Nationalists would deal with racism if and when it occurred in that party.
    A lot of labour people want Corbyn to do that and labour mp's have resigned over it, but he won't !

That's the problem
    And to add to your comments and reasoning one should consider the list below , and this is not right wing media driven inicdents :

13 MP'S have left the party.

Some have had to have protection and been insulted.

Panorama actually interviewed staff workers.

The ex deputy leader admitted it has antisemitism issues.

Mcdonald states he recognises the issue.

Head Rabbi who never speaks raises fears.

Human Rights Commission investigates.

Met Police invesigates.

130 plus party activists investigation's.

Party suspensions.

Real social media antisemtism ouorings from Labour party workers , MP's , councillors, and activists.

The real truth is about the issue being allowed to fester on the current leader watch , and one should strip away ones political leaning and think hard , and ask the reason why, they have had 3 years to fix this .

Very well put

The 'wrong type of Jews' denouncing the Chief Rabbi's letter:

https://www.thecanary.co/opinion/201...nstream-media/

And Jenny Formby's response to the Chief Rabbi's letter in Jewish News:

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com...why-hes-wrong/

You won't give it up Jon. Of course you can find contrary opinions in anything, but the case seems proven in the minds of a vast majority of people so I don't know what you can achieve by refusing to accept it.

This portrayal of the least racist mainstream British politician as the great racist will either go down in the history of black propaganda as a fantastic achievement or it will backfire and some people will begin to ask themselves if these lies are accepted as truth then what other lies have we been told.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    This portrayal of the least racist mainstream British politician as the great racist will either go down in the history of black propaganda as a fantastic achievement or it will backfire and some people will begin to ask themselves if these lies are accepted as truth then what other lies have we been told.

Does any of that matter ?
    The point in the real world is that the damage has been done and that's his fault entirely because he refused to apologise and minimised investigations. We can argue for 100 years whether he's an anti Semite or a victim, but the fact of the matter is that he's a crap politician because he couldn't handle the situation.
    Your last bit there interests me - do you generally believe what politicians and government tell you then ?
    Trust me, you've been told lots and lots and lots of lies

Good post.

Good post David and so true

Here's another least racist ever labour candidate

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9221446.html

She's a contraversial and eccentric person you know , but obviously you can find " Uncle Tom " characters to vindicate labour

Is she the wrong type of Jew then Ronnie ?, is Bercow the wrong kind ?, is Chomsky the wrong kind also ?

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Is she the wrong type of Jew then Ronnie ?, is Bercow the wrong kind ?, is Chomsky the wrong kind also ?

I don't know why I keep getting asked about "the wrong type of Jew " because it's not an expression I've ever used.
    What LOM has said about MM is quite correct frankly - I'd wrapped it up a bit.
    Bercow is not someone I like much and I regard Chomsky as quite evil, but what any of this has got to do with the subject isn't clear .

I don't know why I keep getting asked about "the wrong type of Jew " because it's not an expression I've ever used.
    What LOM has said about MM is quite correct frankly - I'd wrapped it up a bit.
    Bercow is not someone I like much and I regard Chomsky as quite evil, but what any of this has got to do with the subject isn't clear .
    I would guess you get asked because Chomsky, Bercow and Margolyes are all prominent Jews and they say Corbyn is not an anti-Semite and he is the leader of the Labour party so its relevant to the thread yet you denigrate those prominent Jews, one of which is seen as the number one intellect in the World and one was the speaker in Parliament in one of the most powerful countries in the entire World, I have also given you prominent British Jewish professors and I have given you British Jewish doctors who support Corbyn and Labour and don't think Corbyn is an anti-Semite on this thread but you dismiss all their views so its not surprising that you get asked if those people are the ''wrong'' type of Jews.
    Are you Jewish yourself RonnieBird or are you not prepared to say for some obscure reason ?

I would guess you get asked because Chomsky, Bercow and Margolyes are all prominent Jews and they say Corbyn is not an anti-Semite and he is the leader of the Labour party so its relevant to the thread yet you denigrate those prominent Jews, one of which is seen as the number one intellect in the World and one was the speaker in Parliament in one of the most powerful countries in the entire World, I have also given you prominent British Jewish professors and I have given you British Jewish doctors who support Corbyn and Labour and don't think Corbyn is an anti-Semite on this thread but you dismiss all their views so its not surprising that you get asked if those people are the ''wrong'' type of Jews.
    Are you Jewish yourself RonnieBird or are you not prepared to say for some obscure reason ?

What if I am ?
    What if I'm black ? Does that make a difference ?
    You work it out for yourself Trampie, because whether I'm Jewish, black or Chinese, I'm a human being and I don't have to apologise to anyone for my racial origins.

What if I am ?
    What if I'm black ? Does that make a difference ?
    You work it out for yourself Trampie, because whether I'm Jewish, black or Chinese, I'm a human being and I don't have to apologise to anyone for my racial origins.
    Because you go on about anti-Semitism all the time it makes one wonder what is your beef ?, there are other forms of racism that you hardly mention. I have been reading about Jews pleading with non Jews to stop accusing people of anti Semitism in cases when its debatable if there is any anti Semitism at all as its causing a divide when people are getting falsely labelled and as a result it is apparently making some Jews fearful, because innocent people around them are getting wrongly labelled and this could cause a rift between Jews and falsely labelled non Jews, so that is one issue if you are a non Jew Ronnie.
    But if you are a Jew Ronnie then there are different Jewish sects and perhaps Jews that you personally criticise on here belong to a different sect to you, so its reasonable to ask if you are Jewish or not so posters on here can better understand what your issue is, but if for some strange reason you would rather not answer then that is up to you.

Is the Rabbi the right one or you calling him out , why are Labour supporters in such denial ,its okay to see fault from within one, family ,belief and surroundings , in fact its healthy and makes you a better person ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Is the Rabbi the right one or you calling him out , why are Labour supporters in such denial ,its okay to see fault from within one, family ,belief and surroundings , in fact its healthy and makes you a better person ?
    If that's the case, I'd say you could benefit from following your own advice.

I saw a documentary with Miriam and I did wonder about her sanity .

Many of us wonder about other people's sanity.

You have nothing to worry about with Miriam though - she is very sane, very articulate, and right in what she says.

Do you think her insane for being the "wrong" type of Jew?

"No man escapes when Freedom fails,
    The best men rot in filthy jails,
    And those who cried 'appease..appease,
    Are hanged by those they tried to please"

Corbyn and Labour are not new as an historical archetype, and nor are those who don't realise how evil they are until it's too late.

I've asked him this question several times but he refuses to answer. I'd like to know because I'd like to try to understand what drives this unhealthy obsession of his and to see if he could be helped. I hope he's not ashamed to declare his ethnicity because there have been some wonderful Jewish people down the ages who have pronounced upon world affairs with both alacrity and dignity. You have listed some of those yourself and of course Karl Marx, inter alia, should also be mentioned. The Jewish people, similar to other disaffected groups in world history, have suffered such misery they should always deserve our respect