+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brum score predictions

Brum score predictions

Feck knows after recent result. Brum in decent form, hope we can pinch a draw, but have a bad feeling as team us so poor at moment.
    2-2

Re: Brum score predictions

2-0 Brum

2-0

3-0 city

If we don’t score first I fear the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    If we don’t score first I fear the worst.
    Without a clean sheet it could be a defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Without a clean sheet it could be a defeat.

I’m just of the opinion if they get the first goal we could crumble.

I can’t see the players being convinced by what Warnock is asking them to do this year, and I don’t think we have the fight in us that carried us 2 years ago.

So yeah, concede first and I think it’s game over.

0-4
    We proved last week that we don't have the fight or enthusiasm for the battle.

Really hope I'm wrong though.

Tomorrow will be interesting after the Swansea disaster. We'll see how the players have reacted to the loss and more importantly the performance. Don't be surprised to see us go hell for leather for the first 20 minutes or so, i reckon that we'll get a result, we could even get a big win if Brum crumble. That would be great, although it's the games that follow up until Xmas that will show if Warnock has decided to change things and allow the players more freedom. Tomorrow is all about the reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Tomorrow will be interesting after the Swansea disaster. We'll see how the players have reacted to the loss and more importantly the performance. Don't be surprised to see us go hell for leather for the first 20 minutes or so, i reckon that we'll get a result, we could even get a big win if Brum crumble. That would be great, although it's the games that follow up until Xmas that will show if Warnock has decided to change things and allow the players more freedom. Tomorrow is all about the reaction.
    I’m on Warnock watch next few games.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I’m on Warnock watch next few games.
    This is the first time that some fans have started to get pissed off. It'll be interesting to see what he does. I reckon that he'll change things a little tomorrow, we'll go for it a bit more, maybe leave a few spaces in order to get men forward. It's the type of thing he would do, if it works then he'll say that he gave the fans what they wanted, because he loves us.....If it fails he'll say that we just haven't got the players to play a more expansive style, but he played that way because that's what the fans wanted, and he loves us....... Watch this space....

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    This is the first time that some fans have started to get pissed off. It'll be interesting to see what he does. I reckon that he'll change things a little tomorrow, we'll go for it a bit more, maybe leave a few spaces in order to get men forward. It's the type of thing he would do, if it works then he'll say that he gave the fans what they wanted, because he loves us.....If it fails he'll say that we just haven't got the players to play a more expansive style, but he played that way because that's what the fans wanted, and he loves us....... Watch this space....
    We’re his kind of people

If Warnock making the team selection then 3 nil to Birmingham

Brum will score 2, so it's up to City to get more than that!

3-1

4-1 City

83 all

Ugly 0-0 bore draw.
    Warnock played an ‘expansive’ 4-4-2 at Swansea and won’t want to lose his unbeaten home record.

two too

Priceless thread, as usual. The keyboard warriors shown up for what they are - again

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Priceless thread, as usual. The keyboard warriors shown up for what they are - again
    Shown up as what? Unreliable at guessing the result of a football match?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    What accurate?

3 people went for a defeat out of the thread & you cherry pick - again! Pot & kettle