+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bruno

Bruno

Playing a big part in Dijon’s match against PSG tonight on BT, they’ve just gone 2-1 up at the start of the second half. Got his hands full with M’Bappe though.

Re: Bruno

And they held out, third from bottom but some achievement to beat PSG. They rode their luck, could do with Bruno tomorrow 😢

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    And they held out, third from bottom but some achievement to beat PSG. They rode their luck, could do with Bruno tomorrow ��
    we could have done with him all season. What in gods name was Warnock thinking when he decided to put Flint and Morrison together, He's screwed up big time. When we had Manga alongside Morrison he could get out and cover the fullbacks and he'd have a chance with those 1 on 1's, no way can Flint or Morrison deal with that, simply noy mobile enough. I'm not saying that Manga was perfect, but atleast we had a chance with him in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    we could have done with him all season. What in gods name was Warnock thinking when he decided to put Flint and Morrison together, He's screwed up big time. When we had Manga alongside Morrison he could get out and cover the fullbacks and he'd have a chance with those 1 on 1's, no way can Flint or Morrison deal with that, simply noy mobile enough. I'm not saying that Manga was perfect, but atleast we had a chance with him in there.
    I’m in the Rummer having a pint or two and the game was on, obviously with Manga involved it held my attention and pleased me no end that Dijon won. On another note, but still French, my missus just showed me footage of Nantes fans singing Sala’s name, it was his birthday 31st October, will we revive the song tomorrow? Or wait for West Brom home 4 days after the anniversary of the tragedy or will we just let the whole thing pass us by?

Bruno god dogs abuse last season from our fans, probably part of the reason he moved on, amazing how fickle fans are

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    Bruno god dogs abuse last season from our fans, probably part of the reason he moved on, amazing how fickle fans are
    I do disagree all the fans around where i sit were so pro Bruno 117 ninian stand,

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    I do disagree all the fans around where i sit were so pro Bruno 117 ninian stand,
    same with me, generally a very popular player for us.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I’m in the Rummer having a pint or two and the game was on, obviously with Manga involved it held my attention and pleased me no end that Dijon won. On another note, but still French, my missus just showed me footage of Nantes fans singing Sala’s name, it was his birthday 31st October, will we revive the song tomorrow? Or wait for West Brom home 4 days after the anniversary of the tragedy or will we just let the whole thing pass us by?
    Nantes want their money,i don't think he's 'forever in the clubs heart' anymore.