+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: An evening with OUR NEIL (details here)

An evening with OUR NEIL (details here)

Can’t copy on iPhone

It’s at the Butchers Pub, Rhiwbina, tomorrow evening (Thursday), £5 entrance, limited entrance

Re: An evening with OUR NEIL (details here)

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Screenshot 2019-11-06 at 11.30.41.jpeg
    Excellent. Thanks for this.

If anyone wants to go, I would advise buying your tickets in advance, because it’s a limited entrance

All monies being donated to charity

An Evening With Neil Warnock.

Thursday 7th November at Ye Olde Butchers Arms, Rhiwbina.
    The Charismatic Cardiff City Manager will he talking and answering questions from the audience.

This will be an all tickets event.

All proceeds will be going to the British Heart Foundation, Prop (supporting brain injury rehab) and Rhiwbina Community Defibrillator fund.

Tickets are £5 each and are strictly limited in number.

In addition to the entry cost, the seating area directly in front of Mr Warnock are also available to purchase.

There are only 59 seats.
    I will take bids for the seating area and the highest 59 bids will secure a seat.
    Please message me ( on messenger) on 07816977068 with your name and your bid. Bid closing date is Friday November 1st.

Printed Tickets will be available later this week. Tickets can be bought now though.

There are also raffle tickets to buy for a signed city shirt, tickets for Cardiff v Bristol city and Cardiff v Stoke City.

Doors open at 5pm. Mr Warnock is on from 7pm

So, please buy your entry ticket from the bar at the butchers and place your seating bids separately using messenger

Many thanks
    Looking forward to a great evening raising as much as possible for the nominated charities.

What happens between 5pm and 7pm? Will there be nibbles? Can I come in full kit?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    What happens between 5pm and 7pm? Will there be nibbles? Can I come in full kit?
    Can you play left back?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Can you play left back?
    yes, badly

Would have gone but I am away Tone - goodness you could have filled 200 seats in a bigger venue

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Would have gone but I am away Tone - goodness you could have filled 200 seats in a bigger venue
    Nothing to do with me .

I would have booked the main hall in the Canton Libs

Has Neil said anything about signing Bale in the January transfer window yet?

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    Has Neil said anything about signing Bale in the January transfer window yet?
    Hah he bailed out and was gone before that thorny issue arose sad really as Bale is so keen on us , he always watching our results wanting a return to the homeland not.

It is if intrest to me has anyone has ever seen him mention us over the last few years ??

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Hah he bailed out and was gone before that thorny issue arose sad really as Bale is so keen on us , he always watching our results wanting a return to the homeland not.

It is if intrest to me has anyone has ever seen him mention us over the last few years ??
    His record at left back with Spurs was terrible though, so I dont know why we'd be thinking of signing him.

Anybody on here go? Anything of interest to report from Mr Warnock?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    yes, badly
    You'll do

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...=1573208389900

you don't actually think that Bale would consider us at this stage in his career do you?

Anyone have a summary of what was said?