+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 BRISTOL CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 BRISTOL CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Bristol May have had the rub of the green but we have to look back and wonder where a goal was coming from.
    For all our huff and puff we didn’t create anything.
    I had a feeling last weeks win was just covering cracks and I am sure I am right.
    For all you dissolutioned people who keep talking about top 6. You should be more concerned with slipping into a relegation battle.
    The team we have and the tactics we adopt are way below championship standard
    We hit the woodwork three times. We had a couple of other shots which we went close. Did we deserve to win? Probably not. Did we deserve to lose? No. You are welcome to your opinion of course and we didn't look anything like a promotion chasing side. But to say we didn't create anything is just not true.

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 BRISTOL CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    We hit the woodwork three times. We had a couple of other shots which we went close. Did we deserve to win? Probably not. Did we deserve to lose? No. You are welcome to your opinion of course and we didn't look anything like a promotion chasing side. But to say we didn't create anything is just not true.
    Please list the chances we created ?