+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ramsey

Ramsey

Scored for Juve in the Champions League this evening then

Re: Ramsey

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Scored for Juve in the Champions League this evening then
    Good news. Noticed the 'Then' at the end of your sentence, i'm sure i do that as well, is it a Cardiff thing? Newport people like to say 'Look' at the end of a sentence. As in-'You turn left, go up the hill and it's right in front of you-Look'

Poached Ronaldo's "goal" right on the line.

Another Welshman not on CR7's Christmas card list

He's not lasted more than 60 mins all season, so I doubt if he will manage two games in a row for us. Also Bale is still MIA, and hasn't played since the last Wales game.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He's not lasted more than 60 mins all season, so I doubt if he will manage two games in a row for us. Also Bale is still MIA, and hasn't played since the last Wales game.
    Bales is just saving himself for Wales.... I hope to god Rambo is ok, for once.

On the plus side, our 19 year old mainstay of the midfield has now played 40 minutes this season

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    On the plus side, our 19 year old mainstay of the midfield has now played 40 minutes this season
    I was impressed with his Bundesliga debut at centre-back, he was mobile, composed, and his passing was on point. I'd like to see him play alongside Rodon, as they are both modern defenders who aren't scared of the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I was impressed with his Bundesliga debut at centre-back, he was mobile, composed, and his passing was on point. I'd like to see him play alongside Rodon, as they are both modern defenders who aren't scared of the ball.
    Are there ANY professional footballers who are scared of the ball?

That has got to be seriously career limiting, surely?

😳

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Are there ANY professional footballers who are scared of the ball?

That has got to be seriously career limiting, surely?

��
    It is certainly limiting when you have centre-backs who hoof the ball upfield due to their lack of footballing skills.