+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Traore

Traore

Is he back with the City? Urgently need competition at LB.

Re: Traore

There is a screenshot of a social media site doing the rounds which appears to be Armand Traore's saying he has signed for us.

However the message is over 3 weeks old and there has been nothing from the club or anywhere else to confirm it.

Not even those red hot newshounds at Wales Online have used the claim to fill their empty webpages.

And the account may be fake!

Spotted in a left wing cafe in the valley town of Traorchy

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    There is a screenshot of a social media site doing the rounds which appears to be Armand Traore's saying he has signed for us.

However the message is over 3 weeks old and there has been nothing from the club or anywhere else to confirm it.

Not even those red hot newshounds at Wales Online have used the claim to fill their empty webpages.

And the account may be fake!
    Deeper research in another place reveals that this might.... just might.... have legs!

WOL now claiming an exclusive that he’s signed on a short term deal.

spotted in swansea eating fecking cockles

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    WOL now claiming an exclusive that he’s signed on a short term deal.
    Been on the cards for months, been training with us for ages. Makes sense.

He’s announced it himself on his Instagram account.
    Thought he was decent when he was here last time and competition is definitely needed at LB.

Very good signing

Hopefully that gives Bennett the wake up call he's needed all season, and Traore isn't needed. We've actually done quite well there, surprised he's stayed unemployed this long.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armand_Traoré

On 20 July 2018, Traoré joined Turkish Süper Lig side Çaykur Rizespor on a 2-year contract with a 1-year option.

On 15 January 2019, the club announced that they had tried to sell Traoré, but no offers had arrived, and neither was he able to find a new club. Çaykur Rizespor had to sell the player to abide by the rules on the number of foreign players registered in the team. He was then moved down to the U21 squad.

Remember his debut v Boro. He played LB and Bennett LWB to stop his namesake. Worked a treat.
    Like the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Remember his debut v Boro. He played LB and Bennett LWB to stop his namesake. Worked a treat.
    Like the guy.
    Yes good memory , the Boro side was decent and packed with pace on that side. From what I remember of him he had good ball skills , was quick to recover and attack ,we do need cover there, I guess his wages won't be cheap though.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...rmand-17220914

Apparently, the signing of the thirty year old will "help the development of young Ciaron Brown" -how!!!!!!

Brown is 22 in January

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Apparently, the signing of the thirty year old will "help the development of young Ciaron Brown" -how!!!!!!

Brown is 22 in January
    I can see how in some situations having an experienced pro can help a young left back.

But in this instance a 22 year old having 2 senior pros infront of him being spun like this is bollocks.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Brown is 22 in January
    Spot on Bob. You can see what Bellamy was so angry about. Here's a promising talent who can't get in the senior side. An out of contract player who nobody wants is preferred to him. When are we going to see some proper development at CCFC?

Does NW not bring them in because he doesn't trust them? Because they're not good enough? Or beacuse he's incapable of getting the best out of them?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Does NW not bring them in because he doesn't trust them? Because they're not good enough? Or beacuse he's incapable of getting the best out of them?
    Seems like he doesn't think they're good enough.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...lamys-17222926

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I can see how in some situations having an experienced pro can help a young left back.

But in this instance a 22 year old having 2 senior pros infront of him being spun like this is bollocks.
    I thought Brown was a centre back? Weve only made him left back cover as we dont have any left back cover.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I thought Brown was a centre back? Weve only made him left back cover as we dont have any left back cover.
    What I thought too

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Spotted in a left wing cafe in the valley town of Traorchy
    Very good

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Exactly.

Brown's played at left back for the Development team quite often since he signed for us.

What do these people think ? That there are great championship standard players in the development and youth teams, but the manager doesn't want them in the side winning games ?

It stands to common sense that if they were good enough they'd be playing, and if anyone's to blame for the fact that they're not good enough I really don't know who it is, but it's not Sir Neil's

Actually, I don't expect he'd have signed Traore if he thought he already had anyone to cover the position.