+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Johnson solely responsible for delaying publication of Russia report.

Re: Johnson solely responsible for delaying publication of Russia report.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    You couldn't actually make it up...
    I know.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'm puzzled, if this matter is as straightforward as the threesome who you just knew would react as they are doing make out, why is Johnson making it look suspicious by blocking the release of the report?
    Just look across the pond the opposition is copying the ake down politics the democratic have deployed.

Who said the Russians weren't involved in Salisbury?
    Look back at the moment in time in the media, and on this board .

I'm sure the folk in Salisbury will recall the doubters and decide on the 12th .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Look back at the moment in time in the media, and on this board .

I'm sure the folk in Salisbury will recall the doubters and decide on the 12th .
    I remember lots of people saying that it was better not to rush to conclusions and wait for the evidence. What should I be looking at to find what you are referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    I'm not bating you Eric, but I'm genuinely interested what has led you to the conclusion that the Russians are guilty.
    You don't strike me as the sort of chap who just believes what the state says you see.
    I wouldn't ask most people here because I know the answer in their cases.
    Well I think there isn't much doubt that the team involved were Russian. Whether this was sanctioned from the top is up for discussion and I haven't seen anything to suggest it was or wasn't. At the time it did all feel a little convenient in terms of Syria.

Gideon keeping the heat on Johnson:

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/1...ddling-report/

Not much love any more between the Bullingdon boys!

I'm not bating you Eric, but I'm genuinely interested what has led you to the conclusion that the Russians are guilty.
    You don't strike me as the sort of chap who just believes what the state says you see.
    I wouldn't ask most people here because I know the answer in their cases.
    There is currently notice in place, so Eric only knows what they want him to know.

Heisenberg

https://www.businessinsider.com/bori...9-11?r=US&IR=T

'Boris Johnson's Conservative party has received cash from 9 Russian donors named in a suppressed intelligence report'

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    https://www.businessinsider.com/bori...9-11?r=US&IR=T

'Boris Johnson's Conservative party has received cash from 9 Russian donors named in a suppressed intelligence report'
    Well, there's a surprise!

Well I think there isn't much doubt that the team involved were Russian. Whether this was sanctioned from the top is up for discussion and I haven't seen anything to suggest it was or wasn't. At the time it did all feel a little convenient in terms of Syria.

Yes it was

am I on the Trump post , or the Boris "Déjà Vu" its almost spooky

Killery Clinton is claiming that the Russians are interfering in the British election.
    This is going to be the reason to argue with the result if they lose, isn't it ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    am I on the Trump post , or the Boris "Déjà Vu" its almost spooky
    Oh I don't know, Johnson has sworn he's got nothing to do with Steve Bannon and why should he lie?

Killery Clinton is claiming that the Russians are interfering in the British election.
    This is going to be the reason to argue with the result if they lose, isn't it ?
    Did you ever think you would find yourself on a Cardiff message board effectively arguing in favour of foreign interference in elections? We need to see the report, anything else is decidedly dodgy.

It's pretty simple, nobody (sane) will be disputing the result but that doesn't change the fact that our system is rotten. Why is there so much foreign money flowing into our politics. The irony of the whole 'will of the people' mantra is that I imagine in the modern era (post universal voting rights) the people have probably never had less say or influence than they do right now, and not because of a 'remainer parliament'. Targeted subliminal advertising, the tangled web of foreign influence and money, a press that doesn't value the truth and a political landscape where sloganeering trump's policy.

Did you ever think you would find yourself on a Cardiff message board effectively arguing in favour of foreign interference in elections? We need to see the report, anything else is decidedly dodgy.

It's pretty simple, nobody (sane) will be disputing the result but that doesn't change the fact that our system is rotten. Why is there so much foreign money flowing into our politics. The irony of the whole 'will of the people' mantra is that I imagine in the modern era (post universal voting rights) the people have probably never had less say or influence than they do right now, and not because of a 'remainer parliament'. Targeted subliminal advertising, the tangled web of foreign influence and money, a press that doesn't value the truth and a political landscape where sloganeering trump's policy.
    People lack integrity and initiative.

BJ's obsession with onanism may be completely irrelevant to this thread.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...fter-criticism

Yep.

Then Stormy Daniels type controversy (oops already on going , Bo Jo neighbours tried already )

Then impeachment , via courts ,oops already happened.

Racist accusation ,oops done.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    BJ's obsession with onanism may be completely irrelevant to this thread.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...fter-criticism
    He wanted to use organisms

I don't think I ever expected to be on a Cardiff message board at all Eric. At this point I'm not at all sure why I still am actually, but I digress. I don't think I was particularly arguing for foreign interference in elections was I ?
    Thing is that everyone tries to interfere in everyone else's elections and they've been doing that as long as elections and intelligence agencies have existed. It rarely has much effect, and when it does, as it has in some outrageous schemes by the CIA, it always has disasterous unintended consequences. What I'm commenting upon is the trend to weaponise this fact selectively for domestic politics and to discredit electoral outcomes.
    If you read the FBI report they did for the democrats, it talks mainly about adverse comments on RT, which isn't really illicit interference is it? There are far more adverse comments about the present President on the BBC than RT ever aimed at Killery and the Dixie Mafia.

You're absolutely right in what you say about the various dodgy practices which take place having a detrimental effect on democracy, but actually they're used far more by domestic entities than foreign ones.
    It's also true that the Russians do very little in this field compared to their past activities during soviet days. A number of M.Ps including Michael Foot were actually willing Soviet agents, and half the Labour Party and Trade Unions were infested with direct and indirect soviet puppet mastery, yet this was all kept secret partly in order to preserve public trust in the political system.
    It's a very dangerous thing, you see, to cast doubt upon the solidity of democracy. Rather like the ill conceived CIA regime changes I mentioned, it causes blowback, and you might well be unable to control that.
    See, the dumbing down I often speak of effects all levels and stratas of society - the seen and the unseen ones alike, and so the minds which consider various schemes and strategies are really not what they used to be, and this leads them to stuff like utilising, exaggerating or even inventing Russian interference to attack their opponents. That's obviously a shit sandwich if you'll forgive the term, which will come back to bite them on their flabby arses.
    It's also morally repugnant of course, but that's not a consideration to these people. Actually , this is just the latest half arsed grand strategy of recent times, following the Iraqi WMDs and the Arab Spring production.
    Mind you, climate change seems to be working for them so far.