+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Democratic Football Lads Alliance

The Democratic Football Lads Alliance

My wife has just been sent home from work as this lot are protesting against The European Commission outside her office in half hour in the middle of Cardiff

She's asked me who they are (assuming as a football fan I would know) - I have no idea? Are Cardiff fans involved in this?

Also Veterans versus Terrorism are there as well - I've never heard of them either?

Re: The Democratic Football Lads Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    My wife has just been sent home from work as this lot are protesting against The European Commission outside her office in half hour in the middle of Cardiff

She's asked me who they are (assuming as a football fan I would know) - I have no idea? Are Cardiff fans involved in this?

Also Veterans versus Terrorism are there as well - I've never heard of them either?
    Stephen Yaxley-Lemonhead's tribe.

Even the name is cringeworthy. A bunch of far right morons looking for their 5 ‘minutes of attention.

No doubt most of them ill educated, cocaine using, Stella drinking toss pots playing the faux patriot card whilst being nothing more than the remnants of a reworked BNP.

Pricks.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Even the name is cringeworthy. A bunch of far right morons looking for their 5 ‘minutes of attention.

No doubt most of them ill educated, cocaine using, Stella drinking toss pots playing the faux patriot card whilst being nothing more than the remnants of a reworked BNP.

Pricks.
    They used to be called the Football Lads Alliance and there was a disagreement within them which let to a split and the formation of the Democratic Football Lads Alliance. Not to be confused with the Judean People's Front

Also their motto is Together We Are Stronger, yet another reason they can f**k right off

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    They used to be called the Football Lads Alliance and there was a disagreement within them which let to a split and the formation of the Democratic Football Lads Alliance. Not to be confused with the Judean People's Front

Also their motto is Together We Are Stronger, yet another reason they can f**k right off
    Is one of them “a very naughty boy” ?

I called them out after they posted their activities on Facebook last year. I started getting vile phone calls & Facebook messages. Called me a nonce, a paedo. "we know where you live". So I called the police & they sorted it out. They've now joined the Brexit Party.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul0453 View Post
    I called them out after they posted their activities on Facebook last year. I started getting vile phone calls & Facebook messages. Called me a nonce, a paedo. "we know where you live". So I called the police & they sorted it out. They've now joined the Brexit Party.
    Birds of a feather & all that eh

That lot seem to have a fascination with accusing people of being Paedophiles. Very strange.

The police have joined the Brexit Party ???????

A fair bet that a good number of right wing nutters on *****' board are members.

A bunch of far right knobheads

Sorry. It should say the DFLA have now joined the Brexit Party!

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post

Erm, That's the People's Front of Judea.

What's Democratic about the knobends ?

[QUOTE=City123;5018650]A bunch of far right knobheads[/QUOTE
    The Tooting Popular Front would ‘ave ‘em!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Stephen Yaxley-Lemonhead's tribe.
    It’s all gone quiet on that front, invariably we will hear from this bellend during the run up to the election.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Erm, That's the People's Front of Judea.
    Splitters!

International

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post

Pricks.
    don't beat about the bush. Tell us what you really think !!

Veterans against Terrorism - dickheads.

Ffs any old fantasist can buy a parachute regiment beret these days.

There's a touch of Uncle Bryn about this lot.