+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: One Plus mobile phone

One Plus mobile phone

Dear font of all knowledge..

My company phone is up for renewal this month. I usually have a mid-priced Samsung or a Sony, but our IT guys is offering phones from One Plus. I have never heard of them before.

Looking on line they seem to have good ratings, but anyone here have any experience with One Plus phones? Any good?

Cheers

Re: One Plus mobile phone

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dwr View Post
    Dear font of all knowledge..

My company phone is up for renewal this month. I usually have a mid-priced Samsung or a Sony, but our IT guys is offering phones from One Plus. I have never heard of them before.

Looking on line they seem to have good ratings, but anyone here have any experience with One Plus phones? Any good?

Cheers

I've had two. They were excellent.

Apparenly CS is non-existent but that's not really an issue if it is a company phone

Cheers Nick

Heisenberg

I've had the OnePlus 1, 2, 3 (only because 2 ended up going for a swim in the Wye) and now have a 6t.

I've got a Samsung Galaxy for work and I used to buy the Galaxy series for personal use - but I think the OnePlus is superior.

As Nick says, their customer service leaves a lot to be desired but it won't affect you personally if anything goes wrong.

Cheers

Ive had a OnePlus 3, 3T, 5T. They're good - but I'm now using a bog standard Samsung a20e since my 5T broke - and tbh it's class. Battery life superb, screen quality superb. OnePlus used to be the brand to buy because it offered so much more for so much less - but it doesn't anymore. It's charging £549 for the 7T that came out last few weeks. Shop the A range on Samsung. A40 is probably the best P4P phone u can buy ATM.

If your company is on O2 - gimme a shout. I'll get you a discount mate - I work for O2 business

samsung is garbage compared to one plus.