+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Led Zep tribute band at the globe last night

Led Zep tribute band at the globe last night

Did anyone on here go?, it was sold out and as usual I left it too late!!!! Any good if anyone went?, their YouTube videos look very good.

Re: Led Zep tribute band at the globe last night

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Did anyone on here go?, it was sold out and as usual I left it too late!!!! Any good if anyone went?, their YouTube videos look very good.
    I saw a really good one down the coal exchange a few years back called unleaded

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I saw a really good one down the coal exchange a few years back called unleaded
    Disappointed i missed that last night, have tickets for Marillion next week, classic rock show in the Globe February next year will sort tickets for this tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Disappointed i missed that last night, have tickets for Marillion next week, classic rock show in the Globe February next year will sort tickets for this tomorrow.
    That Classic Rock show in Feb sounds good. I'll have to check the website for the lineup

The Australian Pink Floyd were a little disapointing on Frriday night in the motorpoint arena.
    Sitting in our seats enjoying a beer , guy comes on stage , "Ladies and gentlemen the lead singer has taken unwell and will not be able to perform,your tickets have been transferred to Dec 8th "
    Boom...All over...
    Town was good though.