+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dry Tomorrow Hopefully

Dry Tomorrow Hopefully

Looks a decent forecast for tomorrow, wouldn’t relish a day like last Saturday anytime soon.

Re: Dry Tomorrow Hopefully

Hope not, as I hopefully got Ale Vouchers in the stadium off the Welsh Guards .

Me and Peter are definitely not dry

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Looks a decent forecast for tomorrow, wouldn’t relish a day like last Saturday anytime soon.
    I’d take getting wet, to win 4-2 every week

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Missing us winning the league through being up Thornhill due to pneumonia would be a pisser though🤪

Missing us winning the league through being up Thornhill due to pneumonia would be a pisser though��
    Flu jab and Bushmill’s will keep that at bay

Flu jab and Bushmill’s will keep that at bay
    Big f*cking coat is an advantage as well!!!!

Today was horrendous near me, the ball would stop at it hit the ground, the other team had travelled 1 hour 15 mins to get to us and were not keen to call it off

a shame as the game died at 1/2 time as the pitch was just water , they scored a winner in the last min from a corner, a real shame as a draw was the right result and a reward for both sets of girls playing in the rain

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Today was horrendous near me, the ball would stop at it hit the ground, the other team had travelled 1 hour 15 mins to get to us and were not keen to call it off

a shame as the game died at 1/2 time as the pitch was just water , they scored a winner in the last min from a corner, a real shame as a draw was the right result and a reward for both sets of girls playing in the rain
    Is it a private or council pitch Matt? The council are akin to Derby when there’s a hint of bad weather and call games off en block,fair play to the girls for battling through though

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

You are West Country aren't you?

Yeovil v Hartlepool got called off 90 mins before ko. Shit for the Hartlepool fans who travelled 5 - 6 hours to get there

Last two games:

City v Sheffield Weds

cityvweds.jpg

City v Birmingham

cityvbrumrain.jpg

Is it a private or council pitch Matt? The council are akin to Derby when there’s a hint of bad weather and call games off en block,fair play to the girls for battling through though
    Its a local parish council pitch, they dont get involved in it, let the club decide, I wish we had called it off at 1/2 time, a draw was a fair result and the other team would have felt like they had played a game, our GK was so cold she cried at 1/2 and full time, of course the other players were running around, she wasnt

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    You are West Country aren't you?

Yeovil v Hartlepool got called off 90 mins before ko. Shit for the Hartlepool fans who travelled 5 - 6 hours to get there
    yes, just outside Bath, the rain really started to come down really hard as we arrived, the pitch is unplayable tomorrow for the other teams

Think I'm getting old.
    When the mrs asked me what i wanted for Christmas.
    I said Slippers and waterproof trousers.

Lovely dry crisp morning .
    Early breakfast n beer.
    Remember the fallen .
    Beat the Brizzies.

the weather was GLORIOUS!

Glad I took my cap

2019-11-10 12.08.58-1x.jpg