+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Josh Murphy

Josh Murphy

Was told that Josh Murphy was seen leaving the ground before kick off. Wheel spinning away with his mum in the car. Anyone see anything?

Re: Josh Murphy

Quote Originally Posted by Fancydan View Post
    Was told that Josh Murphy was seen leaving the ground before kick off. Wheel spinning away with his mum in the car. Anyone see anything?
    Nope. Perhaps she'd done him Sunday dinner and the roasties were getting cold.

I wasn't too upset to see him not involved today.

Heard it was his nan

I'm more shocked that he'd do a wheels spin with his mum in the car, that's bad form.

Lets be honest one of our most talented players should be getting a game in front of Whyte.Time for a change a new manager.

Crazy mother

Strange, another decent footballer Warnock paid a big fee for who appears to be ostracised and is now fed up with his treatment. See Bobby Decordova-Reid. It's strange how a couple of players with pace and good ball skill can lose so much confidence and appear to want away from Cardiff. I wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Strange, another decent footballer Warnock paid a big fee for who appears to be ostracised and is now fed up with his treatment. See Bobby Decordova-Reid. It's strange how a couple of players with pace and good ball skill can lose so much confidence and appear to want away from Cardiff. I wonder why?
    When we're winning the so-called 'footballers' in the side are quite happy. When it's not working I presume they'd rather be somewhere else. Not sure I'd blame them either..

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I have mentioned before, a close source at the club has told me he clearly wants away.
    Warnock’s use of him tactically has ruined him

He’s a liability.
    Scored one great goal for Norwich and done feck all else.

The sign of a good manager is to get the best out of your players. And Warnock isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Garth Blue View Post
    The sign of a good manager is to get the best out of your players. And Warnock isn't.
    Warnock has the ability to coach all flair, pace and confidence out of attacking players.

He would love a team full of Flints.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    Warnock has the ability to coach all flair, pace and confidence out of attacking players.

Can you imagine Bellamy getting hold of Josh Murphy ?
    Similar players in similar positions. Bellamy would make him lethal again.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Can you imagine Bellamy getting hold of Josh Murphy ?
    Similar players in similar positions. Bellamy would make him lethal again.
    Players like Murphy and Reid should be ripping the league up for us.

No idea what Warnock does to them in that changing room.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Players like Murphy and Reid should be ripping the league up for us.

No idea what Warnock does to them in that changing room.
    He takes all their attacking instinct out of them so that their first thought is what they are doing when we havent got the ball. They are expected to do so much tracking back when they do eventually get the ball its 40 yards from goal and they are expected to beat a couple of players.

I cant remember the last time I seen a midfielder slip the ball between the opposing centre half and full back for our wingers to run onto.

Look at Tomlin yesterday. He just spends what little energy he doesnt really have trying to close them down that when he is given the ball hes too ****ed to do anything with it.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He takes all their attacking instinct out of them so that their first thought is what they are doing when we havent got the ball. They are expected to do so much tracking back when they do eventually get the ball its 40 yards from goal and they are expected to beat a couple of players.

I cant remember the last time I seen a midfielder slip the ball between the opposing centre half and full back for our wingers to run onto.

Look at Tomlin yesterday. He just spends what little energy he doesnt really have trying to close them down that when he is given the ball hes too ****ed to do anything with it.
    Every time that O’Dowda has the ball yesterday he had runners out wide and picked us off at will. Tomlin wasn’t so fortunate.

The way we play is disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post

Don't give him ideas

I can guarantee that he had a better 2 hours than those that had to or chose to watch the game

Anyone with a bit of pace or flair gets shunned because after he signs them he doesn't have a clue how to use them or tries to get them to adjust to his utter dogshit tactics which they can't or hate doing.

warnock out now.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Anyone with a bit of pace or flair gets shunned because after he signs them he doesn't have a clue how to use them or tries to get them to adjust to his utter dogshit tactics which they can't or hate doing.

warnock out now.
    Talking about this in the pub yesterday, why sign Tomlins and Reid’s when what he really wants is 3 Gunnars running around in the middle

Murphy took a photo on instagram (of the game) while the game was going on. So unless he got someone to go to the game in the box and take a photo (which I wouldn't completely rule out), he was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Murphy took a photo on instagram (of the game) while the game was going on. So unless he got someone to go to the game in the box and take a photo (which I wouldn't completely rule out), he was there.
    He might be on the pitch for the next game.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    He might be on the pitch for the next game.
    Hopefully not as a second right back

He was at the game. Non story.

Currently doing cartwheels up Leckwith Rd!!