Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Sensible View Post
I know this is all semantics but I just think we need to take a moment to breathe sometimes and get a bit of perspective.

You've said that Warnock is doing a 'terrible' job and snows 'no signs of ever being good again'.

I don't think that's the case. There's every chance we can turn things around with a couple of good results - we're currently two wins off the play-offs.

I notice with a lot of fans (not just City fans), there is a tendency to write someone off as 'sh!te'. Elsewhere in this thread, there's talk about how 'sh!t' we are, how we play 'sh!te' football.

We're currently the 34th best team in England and Wales. We're not 'sh!t'. I watch plenty of Championship football and there are plenty of teams that don't look so good if you take time to watch a whole match rather than 90 seconds of highlights on QUEST every week.

Don't say 'sh!t' when you mean 'disappointing' otherwise you'll have no word left when you want to talk about something really 'sh!t'!!
Who said anything about shit? The basis of my statement was that it's better to judge on the present and potential for the future instead of the past. However, specifically, I think that Warnock has done a terrible job of recruitment, tactics and game management over the last two seasons and I see no reason for that to change. Of course, there's a chance to turn it around, we're only a third of the way into the season. But chances have to be realized and I think it would be foolish to think someone that has been squandering them for the past 2 seasons is about to do any different.