Surely most be some sort of wind up?

So today was my first game seeing Cardiff this year and I saw a few things I expected and learned a few things.

- Pack
Still puts it in, lovely player. Always gives it his all and tries to create chances and tries to spread it out.
I think we only let him leave because he needed a fresh change.
Saw also his one thing that is his drawback.
He picks up stupid yellow cards in first half of games, then either has to watch himself rest of game or risk getting sent off.
His challenge to pull Watkins down from behind in front of the ref who still had both central defenders to beat was just stupid.
He should have been sent off v Cardiff last time we played for 2 yellows.
Ah Marlon, you take the bad with the good with him...

- Flint
First time I’ve seen him since Boro and he’s getting worse.
It’s always hard to criticize for defending for a goal scored outside the box but the more I see it the more you see how slow Flint is to get across.
He’s really got to do better there.
Also his route one tendency, **** I don’t miss that about him.
Little sad to see in some ways because he gave us some great years.
When Morrison and Bamba are back he should make way and you play Nelson with one of them?

Tomlin - Still can’t complete a game then. I thought he actually played well, but I don’t like giving that tosser credit so will leave it there.

Hoilett - Hes such a good player. Always thought it, still think it.
Best Cardiff player every time I have watched them. He was again. Probably deserved a goal.

Mendez-Laing - How fast is this bloke? He could actually be a damn good player. He had a lot of pace but he also seems to lack confidence with the ball.

Nelson - Never seen this lad before but I thought he was excellent.
I think him being as composed as he is made Flint look even more of a donkey and slow.
Very good player and he seemed to be the one Cardiff defender willing to play the ball to feet and also come out with it a bit?

Warnock - Ah Neil. Our old mate Neil.
I said earlier I will miss him and I will.
Coming out remonstrating with the ref, talking of not given penalties (in the 1st half when it was 0-0 mins and didn’t decide the game).
It’s all smoke and mirrors. Talk about decisions and refs and you don’t talk about his tactics.
He won’t change now and we will lose a character when he retires.

So we’ve won in Cardiff.
By actually playing worse than we did in Barnsley where we didn’t win.
We still aren’t playing well and we are so light up front.
Hopefully Diedhiou comes back a little more determined and a little less angry this time.

A draw would have been the right result.
Then again a win for us at Barnsley was the right result so that all means **** all I guess.

I would add finally that I think Cardiff fans booing at the full time was unfair.
I thought the team didn’t deserve that if I was to add my 10 cents.