+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would relegation be the end of the world?

Re: Would relegation be the end of the world?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    We're one of only 19 sides since our promotion in 2003 to have never been outside the top 2 divisions. Sides like Leicester, Wolves, Norwich and Southampton have had their troubles but relegation to the third tier has helped clear out the dead wood and focus a new way, a new identity and different approach.
    What a stupid question

All we’ve been hearing is how promotion and banking 160 million from Sky alone should make us debt free, unfortunately we appear to still be wasting huge sums on players like madine, glatzel, flint and possibly even Murphy, although I believe the latter would excel under a different thinking manager like bobby Reid might have. Sell outs most of last season aswell as merchandise you would think this season would be a stroll with the team Neil assembled in preparation, but it’s not working just yet is it....

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    We don't need to go down for change. It would be awful.
    Agree. It would also be catastrophic given our parachute money

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    All we’ve been hearing is how promotion and banking 160 million from Sky alone should make us debt free, unfortunately we appear to still be wasting huge sums on players like madine, glatzel, flint and possibly even Murphy, although I believe the latter would excel under a different thinking manager like bobby Reid might have. Sell outs most of last season aswell as merchandise you would think this season would be a stroll with the team Neil assembled in preparation, but it’s not working just yet is it....
    Of the "preparation" signings only one was in the matchday squad yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Of the "preparation" signings only one was in the matchday squad yesterday
    Weird, no reason why the team that beat united on last day of season isn’t together now bar gunners and manga, wtf has Neil done?
    That team had some pace and flair if I recall

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Weird, no reason why the team that beat united on last day of season isn’t together now bar gunners and manga, wtf has Neil done?
    That team had some pace and flair if I recall
    And bar Ken Zohore and Bobby Reid.