+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thank you Neil

Re: Thank you Neil

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Dear Neil

Thank you for everything you have done for my club over the last few years. They have been some of the most enjoyable I have had in supporting this club since the early 70's.

I sincerely hope the empty vessels on messageboards did not influence your decision to leave and that the next chapter of your journey is enjoyable and rewarding
    Boo hoo

I know I'm one of the "lynch mob" cos you mentioned me the other day.

Grow up ffs. It's a football forum where people have opinions. If you want to counter what I write you're free to do so.

You can put forward arguments that can convince people that I'm talking shit but you chose to pout and run off.

You've always been a poster whose contributions I enjoyed. On the rebrand I thought you were eloquent and well balanced and offered more insight than most. On this however I 100% disagree.
    I don't like Warnock's style of play, and I don't like the way our club is run.

I'm free to say that here if I want. If someone can convince me differently I will say.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post

Grow up ffs. It's a football forum where people have opinions. If you want to counter what I write you're free to do so.

You can put forward arguments that can convince people that I'm talking shit but you chose to pout and run off.

You've always been a poster whose contributions I enjoyed. On the rebrand I thought you were eloquent and well balanced and offered more insight than most. On this however I 100% disagree.

I'm free to say that here if I want. If someone can convince me differently I will say.
    Bully. You drove our hero away with your nasty words.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post

Thank you for driving him out.