+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Thank you Neil

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Thank you Neil

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    You're a bit out of order. \the majority of fans who have been critical of Warnock have done so in a constructive way, it hasn't been personal, they've (including myself) been critical of the style of football and the wasted money. Every time you come on here you have a little dig because someone upset you a while back, yet you're one of the worst for throwing insults about. Grow up.
    Out of order? I don't think so. I'm simply posting my view that I hope he hasn't been influenced by the relentless criticism on this board, that you call constructive? How is it constructive unless you wanted this outcome?

Anyway. I've said my bit. You've got what you wanted. Nothing more to say really. Let's see what happens next.

Re: Thank you Neil

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Out of order? I don't think so. I'm simply posting my view that I hope he hasn't been influenced by the relentless criticism on this board, that you call constructive? How is it constructive unless you wanted this outcome?

Anyway. I've said my bit. You've got what you wanted. Nothing more to say really. Let's see what happens next.
    You're a big baby. Relentless-do me a favour, read some of the posts back and the large majority are constructive, and correct in my opinion, seems like the club and Warnock thinks so as well. He was never booed at games but you hope that a few blokes who think that his football is rubbish and some of his cash signings may have tipped the balance? Good Grief....