+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bobby Reid

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Bobby Reid

Would he potentially come back next season, rather than stay at Fulham?

Re: Bobby Reid

Doesn’t it frequently happen that a new manager recalls all loaned out players if possible?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Doesn’t it frequently happen that a new manager recalls all loaned out players if possible?
    Thought it was a season's loan - so no

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    And also I believe they paid a loan fee so definitely no.

Don't want Hm anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    That’s why I added ‘if possible’

I think he is sold 'subject to contract'. Missed the transfer deadline , so went through as a loan with an agreement to pay a fee , £11.5m. Not sure the fee comes in January or next summer?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    That’s why I added ‘if possible’
    Should have made it clearer Steve, this is an emotional time

fulham would probably have a taxi ready if they could...

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I think he is sold 'subject to contract'. Missed the transfer deadline , so went through as a loan with an agreement to pay a fee , £11.5m. Not sure the fee comes in January or next summer?
    Id take the 11.5 ,he's okay but not worth that fee. Good businees by the City .

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Should have made it clearer Steve, this is an emotional time
    Keep it together ,
    type what you want , we will get through this .

Quote Originally Posted by SuisseBluebird View Post
    And also I believe they paid a loan fee so definitely no.
    And wasn’t it with an option to buy at the end of the season? So, vehemently no.

[QUOTE=splott parker;5019689]That’s why I added ‘if possible’[/QUOTE
    A phone helpline has been set up!

If he was good enough he would have forced his way into the squad last season more than he managed. If he was committed enough he would have made himself one of the 1st names on the team sheet this season given we had lost Camarasa.

I blame Warnock along with the transfer committee for buying him and murphy as neither were worth the fee, but I don't blame him for not picking them.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    If he was good enough he would have forced his way into the squad last season more than he managed. If he was committed enough he would have made himself one of the 1st names on the team sheet this season given we had lost Camarasa.

I blame Warnock along with the transfer committee for buying him and murphy as neither were worth the fee, but I don't blame him for not picking them.
    To be fair to Reid I don't think it was his commitment that made him not be one of the 1st names on the teamsheet this season

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
    fulham would probably have a taxi ready if they could...
    Why would a team seventh in the table want to offload a player who is a regular in their starting line-up?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    To be fair to Reid I don't think it was his commitment that made him not be one of the 1st names on the teamsheet this season
    He manufactured a move to Fulham, his dream club since he was like 5. You're right though, even if he stayed I doubt he would have done enough.

TLG reid is not a regular starter, started about three times and 11 subs you with all your stats should know that, perhaps you can show i am wrong

This makes no sense whatsoever.

1) Bobby Reid was in the squad for every single Premier League match last season.

2) He started the only league game this season before his move to Fulham.

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    TLG reid is not a regular starter, started about three times and 11 subs you with all your stats should know that, perhaps you can show i am wrong
    He's started their last five league games.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

This makes no sense whatsoever.

1) Bobby Reid was in the squad for every single Premier League match last season.

2) He started the only league game this season before his move to Fulham.

1) Was our big money buy along with Murphy yet started 16 times. By squad I meant starting line up, my bad I guess but you probably worked that one out.

2) Didn't want to be here and pushed for a move. For whatever reason, rightly or wrongly he wasn't committed.

Well done Igovernor just because something is a fact in your head, doesn't make it a fact.

1) Was our big money buy along with Murphy yet started 16 times. By squad I meant starting line up, my bad I guess but you probably worked that one out.

2) Didn't want to be here and pushed for a move. For whatever reason, rightly or wrongly he wasn't committed.
    1) I assumed that you meant 'squad' when you said squad. Silly me. Considering Reid was joint top scorer last season, perhaps the side would have benefitted if Warnock had started him more often?

2) He wasn't committed to Cardiff City under Neil Warnock and frankly I'm not surprised given the style of play. It didn't exactly suit him.

No goals this season.

If the fee is 11m lets hope the deal is done.