Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 72

Thread: Next Manager Odds

  1. #1

    Next Manager Odds

    Neil Harris - 7/4

    Michael Flynn - 3/1

    Aitor Karanka - 5/1

    Gareth Ainsworth - 8/1

    Lee Bowyer - 8/1

    Chris Hughton - 11/1

    Craig Bellamy - 14/1

    Mark Hughes - 12/1

    Tony Pulis - 16/1


    Nathan Jones - 16/1

    Nigel Adkims - 16/1
    Didnít expect Harris in the frame

  2. #2

    Re: Next Manager Odds

    Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Didnít expect Harris in the frame
    It seem pretty obvious we go for a manager with a good track record in getting a champ side into the prem and keeps them in there .............Hughton
    Last edited by chepstow; 11-11-19 at 19:01. Reason: Spelling

  3. #3

    Re: Next Manager Odds

    Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    It seem pretty obvious we go for a manager with a good track record in getting a champ side into the prem and keeps them in there .............Hughton
    My vote as well

  4. #4

    Re: Next Manager Odds

    Karl Robinson

  5. #5

    Re: Next Manager Odds

    I don't fancy any of them much. I'd be tempted to take a punt on Michael Flynn though.

  6. #6

    Re: Next Manager Odds

    Neil Harris! **** me, not sure how that would go down.

  7. #7

    Re: Next Manager Odds

    God please not Pulis or Hughes

  8. #8

    Re: Next Manager Odds

    Please not Hughton, we need to move away from this style of football and towards a younger, more progressive, modern manager

  9. #9

    Re: Next Manager Odds

    I like Adkins. Jones would be an interesting one and maybe Karnaka at a long shot.

    Houghton probably the obvious one, but I donít know . I wonder whether heís been a bit ground down in the last few years

  10. #10

    Re: Next Manager Odds

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    I like Adkins. Jones would be an interesting one and maybe Karnaka at a long shot.

    Houghton probably the obvious one, but I don’t know . I wonder whether he’s been a bit ground down in the last few years
    Don’t want Houghton, he’d put the subs behind the ball as well if they allowed him

  11. #11

    Re: Next Manager Odds

    Jokanovic.

  12. #12

    Re: Next Manager Odds

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Donít want Houghton, heíd put the subs behind the ball as well if they allowed him
    To be fair Hoilett probably wouldn't play if Houghton took over

  13. #13

    Re: Next Manager Odds

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Don’t want Houghton, he’d put the subs behind the ball as well if they allowed him
    Has Houghton ever managed anyone? His nameís being bandied about, great player in a great Liverpool team but not a manager.

  14. #14

    Re: Next Manager Odds

    Other names to throw on the pile

    David Moyes
    Nigel Pearson
    Mark Hudson
    Joey Barton 😂
    Paul Cook

    Christian Edwards is 33/1 - manager of Cardiff Met 🤔

  15. #15

    Re: Next Manager Odds

    Bowyer probably the only interesting one from that lot. Could say Bellamy but I don't see it happening.

    Some of the names on there would have people begging for Warnock.

  16. #16

    Re: Next Manager Odds

    Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Didn’t expect Harris in the frame
    Inspiring

  17. #17

    Re: Next Manager Odds

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Other names to throw on the pile

    David Moyes
    Nigel Pearson
    Mark Hudson
    Joey Barton 😂
    Paul Cook

    Christian Edwards is 33/1 - manager of Cardiff Met 🤔
    I canít see how Paul Cook can be considered as his best work was 42 years ago now and despite being a good drummer, he has done nothing of serious note since leaving the Sex Pistols.

  18. #18

    Re: Next Manager Odds

    Quote Originally Posted by springer blue View Post
    Karl Robinson
    What about Carl Robinson?

  19. #19

    Re: Next Manager Odds

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Jokanovic.
    Heís the one I would go for. Played a decent brand of football at both Watford and Fulham and got them both promoted. Seemed to manage the loan market well at Fulham in their promotion season and didnít get a crack with Watford in the premier league and Fulham panic bought and he was left to try and make it work.

  20. #20

    Re: Next Manager Odds

    what about phil neville

  21. #21

    Re: Next Manager Odds

    Quote Originally Posted by CCFC99 View Post
    God please not Pulis or Hughes
    They’re to good for us Premiership Managers that have never been relegated and Welshmen to boot, we are the Capital of Wales but we don’t sign Welshmen!

  22. #22

    Re: Next Manager Odds

    Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    what about phil neville
    Emperor's new clothes.

  23. #23

    Re: Next Manager Odds

    Michael Duff at Cheltenham, has them playing some good football.

  24. #24

    Re: Next Manager Odds

    Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Theyíre to good for us Premiership Managers that have never been relegated and Welshmen to boot, we are the Capital of Wales but we donít sign Welshmen!

  25. #25

    Re: Next Manager Odds

    Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    They’re to good for us Premiership Managers that have never been relegated and Welshmen to boot, we are the Capital of Wales but we don’t sign Welshmen!
    How long ago did either of them achieve anything? Why donít we get bobby Gould in? Or Toshack.

  26. #26

    Re: Next Manager Odds

    As long as we dont have a transfer ban im pretty certain Pulis and Hughes would take the job.

    Dont want either though.

  27. #27

    Re: Next Manager Odds

    Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    How long ago did either of them achieve anything? Why don’t we get bobby Gould in? Or Toshack.
    Pauli’s got Stoke promoted to Premier League and kept them there for 7 years, also kept Palace and WBA up so 10years in PL never relegated! Also won Prem Manager of year and many Manager of Month awards and took Stoke to Cup Final. He also took Middlesbrough to Play offs last season,look at them now!
    Hughes thirteen years as a Premier League Manager,with Blackburn,Manchester City,QPR,Stoke and Southampton never been relegated!And when with Southampton relegated the Jacks after 7 years in Premier League,he deserves the job because of that!
    Unlike our Neil with 7 relegations! Apparently he’s now favourite for Everton job so don’t worry, we won’t get him!

  28. #28

    Re: Next Manager Odds

    Theres a reason Hughes never got relegated.

  29. #29

    Re: Next Manager Odds

    Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Pauli’s got Stoke promoted to Premier League and kept them there for 7 years, also kept Palace and WBA up so 10years in PL never relegated! Also won Prem Manager of year and many Manager of Month awards and took Stoke to Cup Final. He also took Middlesbrough to Play offs last season,look at them now!
    Hughes thirteen years as a Premier League Manager,with Blackburn,Manchester City,QPR,Stoke and Southampton never been relegated!And when with Southampton relegated the Jacks after 7 years in Premier League,he deserves the job because of that!
    Unlike our Neil with 7 relegations! Apparently he’s now favourite for Everton job so don’t worry, we won’t get him!
    Being sacked before you can relegate the club that you manage shouldn't be something positive to cling on to. Hughes was taking QPR, Stoke and Southampton down with the form that they were in. Pulis hadn't won in 10 league games when he was sacked at WBA.

    As for Hughes being the favourite for the Everton job - actually, he's second favourite... behind David f**king Moyes

  30. #30

    Re: Next Manager Odds

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Being sacked before you can relegate the club that you manage shouldn't be something positive to cling on to. Hughes was taking QPR, Stoke and Southampton down with the form that they were in. Pulis hadn't won in 10 league games when he was sacked at WBA.

    As for Hughes being the favourite for the Everton job - actually, he's second favourite... behind David f**king Moyes
    Ianto hangs off of Pulis balls. He always comes out with the same shite about him never being relegated and getting stoke promoted 10 years ago. May as well give Glenn Hoddle a ring he got Swindon promoted.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •