+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Whoever At The Club Reads The Board

FAO Whoever At The Club Reads The Board

If whoever you appoint to take over from Neil doesn't foster a culture of bringing the youth through and making use of our academy, close it down. What a colossal waste of money.

Re: FAO Whoever At The Club Reads The Board

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    If whoever you appoint to take over from Neil doesn't foster a culture of bringing the youth through and making use of our academy, close it down. What a colossal waste of money.
    Dear Club

Don’t try and be too clever. Just look on Wikipedia and see who is available and who has the best record.

Start from there. Ring the first one and if he doesn’t want it, move down the list until someone says yes.

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    Dear Club

Don’t try and be too clever. Just look on Wikipedia and see who is available and who has the best record.

Start from there. Ring the first one and if he doesn’t want it, move down the list until someone says yes.

Dear City.

Don`t piss about with allowing the moneymen at the club choose our next manager, ask somebody at the club who knows what they are talking about, even if it`s the tea lady.
    Also if making an appointment is going to take some time can you bring CB39 back from his holiday in Belgium and let him sort out this disastrous shambles of a squad, and tell him to bring his golf clubs. Ta.

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
    Dear City.

Don`t piss about with allowing the moneymen at the club choose our next manager, ask somebody at the club who knows what they are talking about, even if it`s the tea lady.
    Also if making an appointment is going to take some time can you bring CB39 back from his holiday in Belgium and let him sort out this disastrous shambles of a squad, and tell him to bring his golf clubs. Ta.
    Dear club (aka Tan)

Please start showing some ambition.

Dear City,
    dont pick Mike Flynn ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Dear club (aka Tan)

Please start showing some ambition.
    They just spent £6million on a CB in order to get back into the premier league the transfer window immediately after breaking our transfer record for a striker aiming to ensure we didn't have to "get back". Not sure I would have used the money on that CB but don't pretend the club hasn't shown ambition. I'd rather argue there's still some naivety rather than lack of ambition.

If there is a message to the club it's that Tan has been involved in football in 3 different counties and Dalman has been involved in this club for 7 years so use your experience to make an appointment based on a plan you believe will take us forward over couple of years. Don't fall into the trap of trying to please the fans with short-term thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Dear City,
    dont pick Mike Flynn ffs
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    They just spent £6million on a CB in order to get back into the premier league the transfer window immediately after breaking our transfer record for a striker aiming to ensure we didn't have to "get back". Not sure I would have used the money on that CB but don't pretend the club hasn't shown ambition. I'd rather argue there's still some naivety rather than lack of ambition.

If there is a message to the club it's that Tan has been involved in football in 3 different counties and Dalman has been involved in this club for 7 years so use your experience to make an appointment based on a plan you believe will take us forward over couple of years. Don't fall into the trap of trying to please the fans with short-term thinking.

Please knock the concourse kiosk boilers down a notch or two, I had a hot chocolate on Sunday and it burnt my mouth

Cheers

Tosh and little Neil

Quote Originally Posted by Splott-light... View Post
    Please knock the concourse kiosk boilers down a notch or two, I had a hot chocolate on Sunday and it burnt my mouth

Cheers

Tosh and little Neil

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
    Dear City.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott-light... View Post

Cheers

Tosh and little Neil
    What did happen to Tosh and little Natalie?

Not that she would be little Natalie now!