+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another twist on Michael Flynn

Another twist on Michael Flynn

Could it be possible that he was the man the club and NW had decided on to take over from Warnock but their hand has been forced earlier than they anticipated?

Why was he in the directors box last Sunday for the game against Bristol City? Seems very strange to be watching a game two leagues above yours with no potential transfer target involved. Even moreso one that was live on TV.

Also, there are rumours of him having had meetings with Dalman.

Re: Another twist on Michael Flynn

CHASING LOAN PLAYERS MAYBE

Dont believe whats on ****.

I expect that to be the first of many in the race to win the ITK battle on who the next manager is.

He was there. He posted it himself.

Chasing loan players by watching the first teams of both clubs play?
    Not so sure about that.

As for ****. I don't take too much of what is posted on there as gospel. It seemed to have the rumour that Warnock had left quite a lot earlier than on here though.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Could it be possible that he was the man the club and NW had decided on to take over from Warnock but their hand has been forced earlier than they anticipated?

Why was he in the directors box last Sunday for the game against Bristol City? Seems very strange to be watching a game two leagues above yours with no potential transfer target involved. Even moreso one that was live on TV.

I’m very surprised to see him available at 10/1 with the bookies. When I heard he was at the game yesterday I said he’s our new manager. I didn’t expect it to be so soon though.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post

maybe he likes football

I hope not. Mind you he does manage a team of lower division long ball merchants who rely on huff an puff to get through. And Newport fans are not that happy with him this season either.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I hope not. Mind you he does manage a team of lower division long ball merchants who rely on huff an puff to get through. And Newport fans are not that happy with him this season either.
    Rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    maybe he likes football
    and riding his bike

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    maybe he likes football
    Wrong place then...

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Rubbish.
    A lot of funny goings on this season at Newport.

He'll get us relegated

We wont appoint Mike Flynn.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    He'll get us relegated
    Yeah, he`ll be too busy watching his beloved Liverpool.

Wouldn't be happy with this appointment. Slade Mk II.

There are far better qualified managers than this div 1 prospect.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    We wont appoint Mike Flynn.
    Promise?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Promise?
    We were recently in the PL with crowds in excess of 20,000. We should be a club where there will be loads of good applicants for the job.

A hugely popular manager as left. There is no way we are bringing in the Newport manager. Surely they arent that stupid. Or are they?

We were recently in the PL with crowds in excess of 20,000. We should be a club where there will be loads of good applicants for the job.

A hugely popular manager as left. There is no way we are bringing in the Newport manager. Surely they arent that stupid. Or are they?
    We have a clean break now, it’s important we don’t **** it up.

Not to be harsh to Flynn who seems to have done a decent job lower down, he’s not the level of manager we should be looking at and he doesn’t play decent football.. hope he reads this board and is put off by a few comments like I said, not to be harsh on the guy but we have a chance to do a bit better and finally move on as a club.

With another 18 months of parachute payments and three transfer windows (if we are allowed to use them), a decent manager will fancy their chances at promotion in May 2021.

This next appointment is crucial. If we get this wrong then a future in the Premier league will seem like some distant dream.

He was in the Director's box on Ssturday. He was spotted by the radio commentators before Kick-off.

I agree with Grangenders - our next managerial signing will clearly show the clubs ambition moving forward - the very fact that we have jettisoned Warnock pre Christmas is extremely positive !!

In the PL we had crowds in excess of 30K to every game

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    and riding his bike
    Classic ccmb

was he warming his seat for sunday?