+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where next for Warnock?

Where next for Warnock?

I can’t believe us will be his last club.

I remember he joked his ideal job would be going into a new club every February to give them a final push/last chance survival and then leaving again in the summer.

He was joking of course, but only half joking I think. I think he loves that challenge best and he seemed a bit bored by the end of his time here.

He will be back im sure.

Re: Where next for Warnock?

Hearts or Hibs?

Cornwall.

Hope he goes home to his wife and enjoys life,thanx Neil you gave us a bit of pride back

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Hope he goes home to his wife and enjoys life,thanx Neil you gave us a bit of pride back
    This.

Truro City FC

Bamba has said on radio that Warnock told him he isn't done yet.

Boro seem like a club that could do with a helping hand, or maybe even Barnsley.

Pipe, slippers and a big bag of Werthers originals.

Barnsley need a new manager.

Probably enrol on a football coaching course to lean how to play a passing game!

I hope he enjoys his retirement and his family. I think he's had enough of football.

Id love to see him go somewhere until the end of the season and do really well. Something like he did at Rotherham, go out on a high.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    I can’t believe us will be his last club.

I remember he joked his ideal job would be going into a new club every February to give them a final push/last chance survival and then leaving again in the summer.

He was joking of course, but only half joking I think. I think he loves that challenge best and he seemed a bit bored by the end of his time here.

He will be back im sure.
    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...aging-17240533

couldn't care less...whats next for us is more important.
    Hes made a mint managing football, he'll have a better pension than most of us

Any championship club within 10 points of the play offs will be thinking carefully today.

Imagine the irony if he gets a club currently below us promoted this season....

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    Any championship club within 10 points of the play offs will be thinking carefully today.

Derby? Boro are too far off Huddersfield recently had a new manager and Blackburn don’t seem like their manager is in any trouble...

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Barnsley need a new manager.
    Yup, can see that one happening.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    couldn't care less...whats next for us is more important.
    Hes made a mint managing football, he'll have a better pension than most of us
    If you try really hard and believe in yourself it's possible to both care about what's next for us and have an interest in what our previous manager does next.

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post

That may not be surprising. Easier to spot problems from a fresh start than spot problems of your own making after years in the same job.

I thought they said he was going to stay as Director of footballs

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    I thought they said he was going to stay as Director of footballs
    Great idea. He could have his own pump!

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    Great idea. He could have his own pump!
    The club might buy him a new fancy-pants pump, he wont use it, he ill stick to his tried and trusted pump

The fact that so many big clubs are interested in him might make some of the knockers pause for thought

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    If you try really hard and believe in yourself it's possible to both care about what's next for us and have an interest in what our previous manager does next.
    fecking lol. I'm fine mate Dont give a toss about mackey slade trollope ogs.

NEXT

I hear Cardiff City could do with a manager on a short contract to firstly give them a boost and secondly help them to the summer where they'll review their direction