+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bobby Reid and Cunningham?

Bobby Reid and Cunningham?

Can we bring Reid back after his loan?
    How long is Cunningham out for?

Re: Bobby Reid and Cunningham?

Season long loan with Reid I’ve read on here and they’ve paid a fee I believe, so from what I can gather on here he can’t be recalled.

Cunningham is out for the season injured isn't he?

Would like to see Cunningham given a chance next summer but think we can do better than someone that clearly downed tools in Bobby Reid. Take what we can get for him. Same with Murphy. Prob get 10-15m for the pair, let the new manager reinvest it in the squad.

We can recall him at any time,without notice to sell him. I mean Reid the rat boy specifically, although the same is true of both.
    I'd like to sell him to a third division team in a war torn country for £10, but apparently he has to consent to any move - political correctness gone mad in my opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    We can recall him at any time,without notice to sell him. I mean Reid the rat boy specifically, although the same is true of both.
    I'd like to sell him to a third division team in a war torn country for £10, but apparently he has to consent to any move - political correctness gone mad in my opinion!
    You’re trying to hard for attention lately

You really are being a dick about Reid. He asked to leave because of Warnock’s system and he wasn’t playing regularly.
    What would you do, Einstein?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    You’re trying to hard for attention lately
    I didn't know people still said "political correctness gone mad".

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I didn't know people still said "political correctness gone mad".
    I suppose you do if you’re a try hard multi

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Would like to see Cunningham given a chance next summer but think we can do better than someone that clearly downed tools in Bobby Reid. Take what we can get for him. Same with Murphy. Prob get 10-15m for the pair, let the new manager reinvest it in the squad.
    I'd like to see Reid back in the squad under a new manager and see how it goes.

I got a good bitching at by the special kids there !
    Personally I think Reid has shown a lack of loyalty and commitment and generally people like that will do it again

I got a good bitching at by the special kids there !
    Personally I think Reid has shown a lack of loyalty and commitment and generally people like that will do it again
    How do you see Decordova-Reid fitting into Warnockball?