+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New manager. I know i'm not making this up

New manager. I know i'm not making this up

I am certain I read some time back that Neil was staying on this season to help the club FIND the next manager that he believed was right to take his role on.
    I believe HE DID THIS which ... if I am right ... delights me.
    I think it is Neil Harris (my guess) and I think Mr W's departure was planned for this date a long time ago.
    I think the Club asked Neil to do one last job for them and again I reckon he has delivered a manager that will get us up again this year.

We are 5 points behind those prima donnas Fulham and I bet we get above them before Xmas.

Be Happy
    Be Cardiff

Re: New manager. I know i'm not making this up

Oh look another thread with a single post that could have been put in one of the other 50 zzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    I am certain I read some time back that Neil was staying on this season to help the club FIND the next manager that he believed was right to take his role on.
    I think it is Neil Harris (my guess) and I think Mr W's departure was planned for this date a long time ago.
    I think the Club asked Neil to do one last job for them and again I reckon he has delivered a manager that will get us up again this year.

We are 5 points behind those prima donnas Fulham and I bet we get above them before Xmas.

Be Happy
    Be Cardiff
    I agree, it was a tactical loss to our rivals that has been months in the planning. This board and Warnock are geniuses

Why are Fulham the benchmark? They are also, like us, shit.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post

Be Happy
    Be Cardiff

I've wondered whether Sir Neil had put Neil Harris up a long time ago too. The latter said last week that he was about to go back into management. I think maybe they've moved it forward a bit though.
    You're absolutely right with your last comment !

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Why are Fulham the benchmark? They are also, like us, shit.
    I'd swap squads with them anytime

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    I'd swap squads with them anytime
    Bunch of overpaid tossers who downed tools last season.