"We want a manager that produces 35 shots per game"

That quote for me is up there with Marshall not scoring enough goals. Just to put that into perspective I watched Bayern Munich absolutely batter Dortmund on the weekend in one of the most one sided games I have seen in some time. They had 18 shots in what was for the vast majority of the game attack v. defence.

Add in their comments about 'offensive' football then the mention of Harris and the betting (no smoke without fire). If they install Harris after those quotes then I would seriously question if they have the small amount of knowledge that we have questioned they have in the past. I would honestly put the decision to a vote on here before I would trust our board to pick a new man. That's how much I trust them to get it right.

Add to this things like transfers not getting done/across the line etc and you have to wonder what goes on day to day at the club.
Let's just say for arguments sake they throw a few comments like the 35 shots one above into the mix in meetings with potential players. What message does that send out? Would you want to come? I know money has a big say but would you go to a club that you felt didn't have a clue what it was doing?

Getting a decent manager, whatever he is paid, is vital to this club. They seem to want to watch the pennies with what I and a lot of others feel will be the most vital cog at the club but throw money at your Murphy's and Reid's of this world and then not play them. It is insanity.