Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America

  1. #1
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    15,711

    The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America

    Here we go again, live from Washington DC, USA.

  2. #2
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    15,711

    Re: The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America


  3. #3

    Re: The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America

    It's utterly ridiculous isn't it...

  4. #4

    Re: The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America

    Watched it and was struck how much grandstanding was going on , it was like a party political broadcast , isn't all this stuff already published.

    I'ts like someone suggested, hey I got this cracking script lets make this into a movie ?

  5. #5

    Re: The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America

    Yeah, when I posted that earlier I'd just been watch this guy going on for about half an hour about his grandad and his dad fighting in the war as the preamble to convince everyone what a good witness he must be. Nothing to do with anything and it doesn't have to be because in the end one party will vote for it and the other against . Complete bollocks

  6. #6

    Re: The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America

    When you go looking for the whistle blower



    https://twitter.com/w_terrence/statu...43175522476032

  7. #7

    Re: The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Theres no" few good men ' or Tom Cruise very disappointed.

  8. #8

    Re: The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America

    Just watching Chukka doing his speech and he's doing all the same stuff calling BoJo all the same names they call Donald Trump and claiming that the Russians are helping him.
    This is the nature of modern leftist politics

  9. #9

    Re: The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America

    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Just watching Chukka doing his speech and he's doing all the same stuff calling BoJo all the same names they call Donald Trump and claiming that the Russians are helping him.
    This is the nature of modern leftist politics
    there is no other narrative ,has been up to the floods yet ?

  10. #10
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    8,979

    Re: The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    there is no other narrative ,has been up to the floods yet ?
    Who 'has been up to the floods yet?'.... Trump, BJ, Chuka or the Russians?

    I really try to follow your posts (really) but you are very hard work. It is alphabet soup - shaken not stirred!

    If you mean Johnson, then as you know he belatedly made an appearance and was told he was late, ineffective and grandstanding.

    Not his best day.

  11. #11

    Re: The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America

    They have now found the whistle blower.

    https://twitter.com/CarpeDonktum/sta...05077493288961

  12. #12
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    15,711

    Re: The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America

    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Yeah, when I posted that earlier I'd just been watch this guy going on for about half an hour about his grandad and his dad fighting in the warl as the preamble to convince everyone what a good witness he must be. Nothing to do with anything and it doesn't have to be because in the end one party will vote for it and the other against . Complete bollocks
    Those two dudes swore they'd never heard of any other wrongdoing in Ukraine besides what Trump did, but how they missed this I will never know since it is part of their job!

    https://www.scribd.com/document/4348...n-2017-Ukraine

  13. #13

    Re: The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America

    Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    They have now found the whistle blower.

    https://twitter.com/CarpeDonktum/sta...05077493288961
    Was he lost?

  14. #14

    Re: The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Those two dudes swore they'd never heard of any other wrongdoing in Ukraine besides what Trump did, but how they missed this I will never know since it is part of their job!

    https://www.scribd.com/document/4348...n-2017-Ukraine
    Its another Grassley knoll moment

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •