Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop

Thread: The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America

International

The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America

Here we go again, live from Washington DC, USA.

International

Re: The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America

Re: The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America

It's utterly ridiculous isn't it...

Watched it and was struck how much grandstanding was going on , it was like a party political broadcast , isn't all this stuff already published.

I'ts like someone suggested, hey I got this cracking script lets make this into a movie ?

Yeah, when I posted that earlier I'd just been watch this guy going on for about half an hour about his grandad and his dad fighting in the war as the preamble to convince everyone what a good witness he must be. Nothing to do with anything and it doesn't have to be because in the end one party will vote for it and the other against . Complete bollocks

When you go looking for the whistle blower

https://twitter.com/w_terrence/statu...43175522476032

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Theres no" few good men ' or Tom Cruise very disappointed.

Just watching Chukka doing his speech and he's doing all the same stuff calling BoJo all the same names they call Donald Trump and claiming that the Russians are helping him.
    This is the nature of modern leftist politics

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Just watching Chukka doing his speech and he's doing all the same stuff calling BoJo all the same names they call Donald Trump and claiming that the Russians are helping him.
    This is the nature of modern leftist politics
    there is no other narrative ,has been up to the floods yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    there is no other narrative ,has been up to the floods yet ?
    Who 'has been up to the floods yet?'.... Trump, BJ, Chuka or the Russians?

I really try to follow your posts (really) but you are very hard work. It is alphabet soup - shaken not stirred!

If you mean Johnson, then as you know he belatedly made an appearance and was told he was late, ineffective and grandstanding.

Not his best day.

They have now found the whistle blower.

https://twitter.com/CarpeDonktum/sta...05077493288961

International

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Yeah, when I posted that earlier I'd just been watch this guy going on for about half an hour about his grandad and his dad fighting in the warl as the preamble to convince everyone what a good witness he must be. Nothing to do with anything and it doesn't have to be because in the end one party will vote for it and the other against . Complete bollocks
    Those two dudes swore they'd never heard of any other wrongdoing in Ukraine besides what Trump did, but how they missed this I will never know since it is part of their job!

https://www.scribd.com/document/4348...n-2017-Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    They have now found the whistle blower.

https://twitter.com/CarpeDonktum/sta...05077493288961
    Was he lost?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Those two dudes swore they'd never heard of any other wrongdoing in Ukraine besides what Trump did, but how they missed this I will never know since it is part of their job!

https://www.scribd.com/document/4348...n-2017-Ukraine
    Its another Grassley knoll moment