+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Left wing appointment.....

Left wing appointment.....

Been doing some research as none of the name mentioned.in the running enthuse me.....
    An ambitious board may well want to look at: https://www.bundesliga.com/en/bundes...rope-3313-2301

Not rocket science to do some basic research.....do I get a commission if he gets the job....???!!

Re: Left wing appointment.....

Is it Jeremy Corbyn?

Giggsy?

Yes it's every young manager's dream to leave a team 2nd in the Bundesliga, ahead of Bayern Munich and Borrusia Dortmund with 11 games gone, virtually qualified for the knockout stages of the Champions League to join a second-tier Welsh side sitting in 14th with Lee Peltier, Aiden Flint and Sean Morrison to whip into shape.

CB 39 ASAP and if he wants to bring Kompany for company that will be fine.

BRING THE NUTTER WITH THE PUTTER HOME.

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Yes it's every young manager's dream to leave a team 2nd in the Bundesliga, ahead of Bayern Munich and Borrusia Dortmund with 11 games gone, virtually qualified for the knockout stages of the Champions League to join a second-tier Welsh side sitting in 14th with Lee Peltier, Aiden Flint and Sean Morrison to whip into shape.

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post

Ye gods...when you sat that I have to agree...but then again...if they make their name in UK....they will advance much further than the Bundesliga.....maybe when Pep goes...("!)

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Ye gods...when you sat that I have to agree...but then again...if they make their name in UK....they will advance much further than the Bundesliga.....maybe when Pep goes...("!)
    Nagelsmann FFS

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    That’s not really logical (premier league clubs have been known to recruit managers abroad) and why would managing in the EPL be more attractive than the bundesliga?

we have some amazing fans fair play

Saw him mentioned on the other board.

Are you living in cloud cuckoo land?
    We'd never get him.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Saw him mentioned on the other board.

Are you living in cloud cuckoo land?
    We'd never get him.

It's called ambition.....aim high...pay good money....get a top manager....(instead of paying 6m Madine etc etc...)...

Hasn’t he signed a pre-contract agreement with RB Leipzig for next season

Why don't we just get Klopp?! Where's the ambition ffs

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Is it Jeremy Corbyn?
    Beat me to it.