+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Would Vincent really appoint Bowyer who has an allegedly racist history?

Would Vincent really appoint Bowyer who has an allegedly racist history?

Re: Would Vincent really appoint Bowyer who has an allegedly racist history?

Never

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Would be the better option than Harris.

I must say I was disappointed when I heard his name linked with City.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Lets hope at least one board member takes the time to take a close look at his history before engaging in any talks, if he is of course in the running.

I don’t think he’d give a shit, it was only an issue with Malky Mackay.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavross1927 View Post
    I don’t think he’d give a shit, it was only an issue with Malky Mackay.
    Would he really ignore the blokes history of drug use, assault and fighting during a game with another team member ?

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
    Would he really ignore the blokes history of drug use, assault and fighting during a game with another team member ?
    Probably bumps shoulders with people like that every day.. those rich folk are some of the worst about...

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Probably bumps shoulders with people like that every day.. those rich folk are some of the worst about...
    Agree, but would VT appoint him to a high profile position within his company ?

Agree, but would VT appoint him to a high profile position within his company ?
    No idea. I wasn’t really being serious with my reply.

I think if suits him he would, yes. I honestly think Tan had a vendetta against Mackay and would have done anything to rubbish his name, the racist texts were a bonus.

It’s not as if Tan’s got a great moral compass.

Not that I would want someone like Bowyer at the club btw

Quote Originally Posted by Stavross1927 View Post
    I think if suits him he would, yes. I honestly think Tan had a vendetta against Mackay and would have done anything to rubbish his name, the racist texts were a bonus.

It’s not as if Tan’s got a great moral compass.
    I agree with the situation regarding Mackay, but would Tan be prepared to ignore Bowyers past to the extent that VT`s own decision making would be brought in to question, I am probably being over critical but I would hate Bowyer as manager.