The consensus here and amongst many Milwall fans is that Harris will bring his hoofball to the City, echoes of 3yrs ago when Warnock came on board. I'd never describe Warnock's style of play as 'hoofball', at least not until this season when the energy and enthusiam and confidence seems to have gone from the players. If Harris can reproduce the way we played in 2017/8 then it wouldn't be the end of the world.

As a club we have wasted an obscene amount of money putting together a totally imbalance squad without any real star quality. I doubt the club will trust the next manager to spend large sums, rather work with the exisiting players with a few sensible additions to balance the squad up a bit.

Harris's record is good, and whilst we all want a return to a better playing style, I don't think the players we've got are capable of the swift, inter-passing style so many other clubs have adopted.

If he does get the job it makes sense. He's probably as likely as anyone to get the best out of this squad. Let's wait and see. He's on a hiding to nothing until the end of the season. If we end up mid table with no obvious improvement then I'm sure the club would then consider a change of direction..