Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
I don't suppose you do, but I'm struggling to imagine what certain people want or expect . The previous manager did fantastic things for the club ,but whenever some small thing didn't work ( which always happens), he was called all sorts of things. Fact is that he's one of the country's top coaches ,but here he's been accused of everything from incompetence to corruption.
The new manager is being rubbished before we even know who it is, and here's an example of someone suggesting a reasonable option of two good professional men being met with a tirade of negativity and nay saying as if they were two complete idiots or something.

I'm a bit upset actually to see some of our apparent supporters fixated on destroying whoever takes a job with the club. I don't remember us being like that and it reminds me very much of some of the stuff we always hear from Fulham supporters about their own club.
The fans are not anti any manager and I suspect would get behind most appointments.
What you are failing to see is that there is a unanimous feeling that Harris is the wrong man.
I have not heard from one supporter who thinks this is a good move.
Given that we have an opportunity here with a “blank sheet of paper” the fact that Harris is odd son to get the job, indicates to me how utterly bereft of football knowledge the board are.
We can all argue the merits of many of the names put forward but you would find it virtually impossible to come up with any merits of Harris